Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get how you function, you bring panels as if akainu was one of the main character of an arc since marineford. You stay on track. I bring zoro because you talk about Luffy having more apparition on panel to prove that him appearing doesn't make the story more interesting. :endthis:
You must’ve just woken up when you injected this into the conversation, then? :zosleepy:

Has 2 times the panels as zoro, is pretty much as popular as zoro:risitameh:

So the chapter is made out of ''this and that person'' again - Bonney asking Vegapunk the same question since 10 chapters and Vegapunk keep saying the same thing ''there is a reason for that'' without fucking telling us already... - for whatever fucking reason, we have to run away from 3 CP-0 guys that are fodder to the SHC WHICH IS A YONKOU CREW NOW! JUST FUCKING BEAT THEM UP AND THATS IT!
This writing is garbage times 10, what is this shit?
Oda tries too hard to turn this ''non-threat'' into a threat for the whole crew...we are past that shit Oda, grow up...
Honestly i am speechless that that is what OP turned into...this shit writing literaly became a meme...
1. Shut the eff up. Yall the same people 3 chapters ago said there no threats now seraphim cpo and admiral is here.

2. If you actually pay attention to the damn story someone is betraying them. Most likely Lilith by open up defense system. Pay attention and shut your mouth

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Exactly, we are no longer even talking about an individual individual afraid to go to Wano because Kaidou is there (GB), but we are talking about a well-structured military powerhouse with enough military power that makes the fleet admiral questioning whether they can win or not, that same military power was wondering whether to attack Kaidou or not... With Kaidou showing no fear and going directly to Marineford to eliminate the man that sengoku admitted the possibility of defeating the entire navy.:afrokappa:
Crydo never went to Marineford

So the chapter is made out of ''this and that person'' again - Bonney asking Vegapunk the same question since 10 chapters and Vegapunk keep saying the same thing ''there is a reason for that'' without fucking telling us already... - for whatever fucking reason, we have to run away from 3 CP-0 guys that are fodder to the SHC WHICH IS A YONKOU CREW NOW! JUST FUCKING BEAT THEM UP AND THATS IT!
This writing is garbage times 10, what is this shit?
Oda tries too hard to turn this ''non-threat'' into a threat for the whole crew...we are past that shit Oda, grow up...
Honestly i am speechless that that is what OP turned into...this shit writing literaly became a meme...
I agree 💯

Why would Smoker, a hardcore marine, take orders from non marine personell, makes 0 sense. Smoker speaking politely is pretty sus as well lol. There’s no reason for him to be in hiding too, this person must be some sort of fugitive.
Starting to think Lance might be right. This arc is so Kuma centric, must be something about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.