Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

He found the real one piece
LMAOOO, no wonder the Roger pirates were all laughing! They just got high!

"We were gonna find the true history and truth of the world but we got high.
I was gonna be a dad to Ace but then I got high.
I was gonna conquer all the seas and truly be free but I got high.
We were gonna take down the WG after Xebec but we got high"

Etc lol.

Will of Dank Kush too strong! If Green Bull was smarter, he would have just grown "weeds" and got everyone high!

So thats what Smoker has been doing this whole time too?! Now that is our Gigachad Smoker! Man finna said "fuck these frauds imma find it myself! Sakazuki said he can find it within a year but he's stuck behind a desk now, SMH!"

I just realised we we were meant to be referring to Kuma but maybe he and Smoker are in cahoots secretly? Found Imus private stash, the national treasure of Mary Juana I mean Mary Geoise?

Yes. Zoro obviously has no Haki on his blades, while Kaku is a known Tekkai user (which is basically CoA application). We know swordsmanship shines most when imbued with Haki, as Ryuo allows you to "cut everything" and Haoshoku massively boosts the cutting capability too, while we haven't seen Magma being infused with Haohsoku. I mean, Jinbe blocked Akainu's magma fist with his palm. It was damaged, but it was still his palm.
AdmiraL fans can t read idk why u bother:myman:

So judging by that Nami's group are sitting on the couch, Sanji on the top of it. I'm going to assume it's safe to say shoes aren't an issue anymore and you all lost that ammo at least.

Blackbeard didn't run from Sengoku when he first got the quake fruit. He's not running from Garp imo
I don’t think he’s running from Garp either. This could be great setup for Luffy vs BB. I don’t think he will kill Garp though. The only one I think he’ll kill is Shanks.

Yes. Zoro obviously has no Haki on his blades, while Kaku is a known Tekkai user (which is basically CoA application). We know swordsmanship shines most when imbued with Haki, as Ryuo allows you to "cut everything" and Haoshoku massively boosts the cutting capability too, while we haven't seen Magma being infused with Haohsoku. I mean, Jinbe blocked Akainu's magma fist with his palm. It was damaged, but it was still his palm.
Inventing people putting Tekkai on their legs, something that literally makes no fucking sense, to defend Loro.

Classic smooth brain comrade moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.