Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Roo you might be right now about this being a 15-20 chapter transition arc.

I think with Kuma now not coming to Egghead (honestly glad his powers were kept consistent, it would have taken him days to get to Egghead), the arc doesnt have to be that much longer. But i guess it depends on what Kizaru and his fleet do before they escape.

A lot of Kuma's plot now cannot be wrapped up here, but now im very curious how Kizaru gets involved at least. I can see him being a larger antagonist (ala Doflamingo at Punk Hazard) for the following arc maybe? Unless we get a full blown ship battle at Egghead lol.

It does make me wonder if neither Elbaf nor Fullalead are actually next yet, cause I realized that Law's pose actually led him to Winner Island.

Sanji kicked the way out of a Seraphim. ZoLo can't even cut Kaku's leg :gokulaugh:

By the way, the Zoro/Kaku clash is not even the interesting things in the chapter. You could erase those panels and nothing would change.

@comrade That's why Oda chose Magma over swords to kill the strongest creature. Strongest and most lethal ability my ass.

What's the cope ? Did Kaku use Adv CoA super barrier to defend the mighty blade ?

:kobeha::kobeha:
Yes. Zoro obviously has no Haki on his blades, while Kaku is a known Tekkai user (which is basically CoA application). We know swordsmanship shines most when imbued with Haki, as Ryuo allows you to "cut everything" and Haoshoku massively boosts the cutting capability too, while we haven't seen Magma being infused with Haohsoku. I mean, Jinbe blocked Akainu's magma fist with his palm. It was damaged, but it was still his palm.

Status
Not open for further replies.