Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh Zoro even having to use Nitoryu for Kaku is a huge L
what???why??? we know by zoros own words black rope dragon twister a 3 sword style attack is weaker than shi shi son son a 1 sword style attack he has different attacks with different strengths its not a L because he chooses to use two swords that doesn't mean all his two sword style attack are stronger than his ittoryu attacks :choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I literally see a leg clashing with a sword in that panel.

Not looking good for Zoro bros. He’s obviously gonna have to try harder to match hybrid or even awakened Kaku.
And who said he's supposed to cleave through his body just upon touching it to prove he's lethal? Were you guys sleeping before TS when people were fighting weapon users with their bodies?

Really wondering where the Kuma situation leads up to? To an Imu face reveal or perhaps even more? I mean what should be his mission? To break into those cold chambers and steal something?

And if Lucci really says that he does not acknowledge Luffy as a Yonkou, I think Luffy vs Kizaru gets more likely. After GB he's the second guy, that does not take him serious from the "government side". Looks like Oda intends to set an example tbh
I think that Vegapunk sent Kuma to Marijoa to kill the 5 elders because they are at the top of the hierarchy regarding seraphims.

And who said he's supposed to cleave through his body just upon touching it to prove he's lethal? Were you guys sleeping before TS when people were fighting weapon users with their bodies?
Kaku can't use Tekkai while moving, only Jabra could. The only ability he could use here is "invisible" CoA which should be far too weak to block a Sword swing from someone with Zoro's physical strength

Status
Not open for further replies.