Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really wondering where the Kuma situation leads up to? To an Imu face reveal or perhaps even more? I mean what should be his mission? To break into those cold chambers and steal something?

And if Lucci really says that he does not acknowledge Luffy as a Yonkou, I think Luffy vs Kizaru gets more likely. After GB he's the second guy, that does not take him serious from the "government side". Looks like Oda intends to set an example tbh

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
LMAOOO, no wonder the Roger pirates were all laughing! They just got high!

"We were gonna find the true history and truth of the world but we got high.
I was gonna be a dad to Ace but then I got high.
I was gonna conquer all the seas and truly be free but I got high.
We were gonna take down the WG after Xebec but we got high"

Etc lol.

Will of Dank Kush too strong! If Green Bull was smarter, he would have just grown "weeds" and got everyone high!

So thats what Smoker has been doing this whole time too?! Now that is our Gigachad Smoker! Man finna said "fuck these frauds imma find it myself! Sakazuki said he can find it within a year but he's stuck behind a desk now, SMH!"

I just realised we we were meant to be referring to Kuma but maybe he and Smoker are in cahoots secretly? Found Imus private stash, the national treasure of Mary Juana I mean Mary Geoise?
Lol it all makes perfect sense. Roger was too early to Laugh Take because weed wasn't legalized in the world of OP at the time.

Some translation

Kaku:-what?!!
Zoro:-who is hindering my sleep?
Post automatically merged:

Stussy:-what is that vegapunk doing in a time like this?
Kaku:-is that straw hats ship?? Wow there is also a robot there.
Lucci:-"they shouldn't have left it there"
Break it down
Kaku:-"leave it to me"
Kaku:-"Rokugan"
Kaku is actually using Rokugan as well Lucci so called ultimate move not bad:usosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.