Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tekkai isn't CoA application, nice try.
Only Jabra was able to use Tekkai while moving, and he never used it for offense lmfao

Jinbe blocked projectile magma with some water and still got burnt. Magic swords can't cut some clothing.
You are right but actually Jabura used tekkai for offense, was the whole point of tekkai kenpo

Some translation

Kaku:-what?!!
Zoro:-who is hindering my sleep?
Post automatically merged:

Stussy:-what is that vegapunk doing in a time like this?
Kaku:-is that straw hats ship?? Wow there is also a robot there.
Lucci:-"they shouldn't have left it there"
Break it down
Kaku:-"leave it to me"
Kaku:-"Rokugan"
Is that Rokugan or rankyaku

Yes. Zoro obviously has no Haki on his blades, while Kaku is a known Tekkai user (which is basically CoA application). We know swordsmanship shines most when imbued with Haki, as Ryuo allows you to "cut everything" and Haoshoku massively boosts the cutting capability too, while we haven't seen Magma being infused with Haohsoku. I mean, Jinbe blocked Akainu's magma fist with his palm. It was damaged, but it was still his palm.
Only Jabra was able to use Tekkai while moving, unless there's no confirmation Kaku didn't use it here. Tekkai may be based on CoA but it really isn't the same, it's its own technique. So Kaku was able to block the sharp edge of Zoro's sword even though he has his superhuman strength putting pressure on Kaku's leg ?

And Jinbe was clearly in pain and couldn't block another time which is why Marco jumped in wheras Kaku seems to be uninjured at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.