Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
..How is Zoro waking up CoO? People in real life casually wake up to sounds, or people approaching or small things with no reason why and we don't have CoO in real life... It was a big blast, probably loud yelling all around, and then the vibration from the upcoming attack. I don't think that's the same as sensing it..
Just ignore people seeing this as a CoO feat, they are just trying to find something good from having to rematch Kaku.

I thought yalls man was has the best coo even when not awake?? Lol yall have no shame do you ?? Stop trying so hard to wank zoro every chapter just to make him look good . If you believe zoro is that guy no need for the unnecessary lies and wanks. Except yall still believe he slacking that his why you gotta take the time to dickride him every chapter .

You mean when he has surprised and then clashed with his bare leg with Two Sword Style Duke of Hell:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:
Why do people like you pretend as if Tekkai isn't an ability Kaku has? Implying he blocked a King of Hell attack (fucking lol) with his "bare leg" when Kaku used Iron Body and Zoro "attacked" with a nameless sword wing. Let's wait and see Kaku block a named attack before you pop the champagne alright mate?

:milaugh:

I was here too during 1034. I certainly recall the plasma and Zoro's blue flame debates but not the clothes argument.
It has happened and of course it is difficult for you to remember as there were myriad of sweat arguments, side by side panel arguments or Onigaishima vs Marineford island length/width/depth arguments, and chicken wings arguments. or even bigger ones like enma vs judge DNA and now latest ones are Sanji vs gravity shoes or enma vs kaku clothes is the new trend

Status
Not open for further replies.