Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is way worse than people used to say about ZKK being 100% legit :kobeha:

Rayleigh actually shares parallels with both Zoro and Sanji.

-Womanizer
-Blonde man with a goathe (a mix of 40 yo Zoro and Sanji basically)
-Has similar scars to Zoro
-Leader portrayal
-Fights with his feet and a sword
-Watched both Zoro and Sanji going to search for Luffy in Sabaody at the start of the post-ts

Elbaf being shaped like a mosquito is confirmation n°103859320 that Usopp will be the SH with most focus when the time comes (Luffy aside).

Honestly I see Usopp as the lost cause of the SHs. Dude is dangerously useless. This is also why I never looked forward to Elbaf that much, except for Urouge and possibly Enel...

But now that Kidd Pirates are landing I know it will be interesting, even if they already set sail by the time SHs arrive.

Elbaf being shaped like a mosquito is confirmation n°103859320 that Usopp will be the SH with most focus when the time comes (Luffy aside).

Honestly I see Usopp as the lost cause of the SHs. Dude is dangerously useless. This is also why I never looked forward to Elbaf that much, except for Urouge and possibly Enel...

But now that Kidd Pirates are landing I know it will be interesting, even if they already set sail by the time SHs arrive.
Nah they still gonna be there that’s why kid hasn’t even landed yet and why Oda got him there

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kaku isn't either. I don't think regular human flesh is beating the sharp edge of a high quality blade lol
My guy, you're stooping way too low for the downplay. Kaku used his body as a sword even before TS. Luffy fought Zoro all the way back in Whisky Peak. That's not how fights work in OP.

Last edited:
The wheel has turned zoro bros :kayneshrug:
You had slandered sanji sending flying someone stronger than kaku without exo or attack named

Today your boy can't cut the leg without kaku's haki with enma keep crying zoro fans :kuzanshut:
Lanji is a fodder tho. Keep gassing up 0 damaji bloodlusted cheapshots in 5v1 fights while people like Kaku improve so much that his best pts attack is now his basic move, now that's talent.
WCI cucks like you wouldn't know this tho. :myman:

This is way worse than people used to say about ZKK being 100% legit :kobeha:

Rayleigh actually shares parallels with both Zoro and Sanji.

-Womanizer
-Blonde man with a goathe (a mix of 40 yo Zoro and Sanji basically)
-Has similar scars to Zoro
-Leader portrayal
-Fights with his feet and a sword
-Watched both Zoro and Sanji going to search for Luffy in Sabaody at the start of the post-ts
:whitepress:

Just accept if anyone is the Rayleigh of the crew, it's Zoro

Mei-Ou vs. En-Ou

Stop this nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.