• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Zoro is what?
favorite character of Oda?

that's just playing stupid

the only people Oda claimed a love for them are Luffy , Garp and Shanks ... and he said he like the style of Akainu ... and that's it

Luffy , Shanks and Garp were part of every start of one piece ... and they were the people ever since the start of story whom Oda knew they were meant for greatness

Zoro is in the story only for fan service ... much like Nami (now) , Oda didn't gave him any job that actully matter for the plot

nami have boobs
zoro have swords

no one of them "matter" really

Shanks don't even have 1/100 of Zoro screen time and it's unlikely of Zoro until his death be as effective for plot as shanks is now
Yet the same oda said to not speak ill of zoro. How is zoro not one of his favourite characters? Zoro is Japan to oda. He represents japan. ofc oda loves zoro

Yet the same oda said to not speak ill of zoro. How is zoro not one of his favourite characters? Zoro is Japan to oda. He represents japan. ofc oda loves zoro
not loving him don't mean hate ... a writer like all of his characters

and Oda KNOWS Zoro is loved by fandom and he want to have a good manga sale

so he not gonna shit on some one who make money :)

that's why he would give Zoro enough that his fandom go crazy ... enough ... not too much ... he is not a rookie who care about fandom above story

he would keep Zoro on the side , let him do what he do best (being bad ass) and leave the plot to Luffy and people who matter

p.s

maybe if his fandom wasn't so famously toxic ... he would give Zoro deeper story arc ... but I guess Oda stopped caring ... Wano might be Zoro only chance to do some thing for plot ... ever

yj

👑YNWA 👑
not loving him don't mean hate ... a writer like all of his characters

and Oda KNOWS Zoro is loved by fandom and he want to have a good manga sale

so he not gonna shit on some one who make money :)

that's why he would give Zoro enough that his fandom go crazy ... enough ... not too much ... he is not a rookie who care about fandom above story

he would keep Zoro on the side , let him do what he do best (being bad ass) and leave the plot to Luffy and people who matter
there’s more to zoro being a badass character. hes one of the core triggers of the story he matters to the plot.

So it seems I was right that the F6 members were former supernova from different times, some could even be from Ace's or Cavendish's generation I think it's safe to believe that Jack used to be a captain himself. Which is why they are stronger than the numbers, while the numbers are Kaido's original crew but they are not stronger than the F6, they are probably still stronger than the average headliners though. In my opinion Apoo and Hawkins are regular headliners but they're as strong as the F6. So Kaido has 8 ppl who are veteran level and 4 commanders while BM has 5 commanders and 5 veteran level combatants

there’s more to zoro being a badass character. hes one of the core triggers of the story he matters to the plot.
that core thing was about the crew ... Oda said the same thing about Nami ... and I agree ... Zoro matter just as much as Nami

again ...
believe it or not ... if Zoro would get a better story arc ... I would join his fan base or would let my guard down ...
but to me .... people as strong as plot need them to be ...
and so far
and neither Zoro nor Mihwak are not "needed" for plot ... honesty ... Zoro with 2nd biggest screen time did so little for plot
I don't hate him for that .... but at least it's clear to me by now Oda don't have a big plot related role for them

you seem like a fair guy ... so let's see what Mihawk respect himself in a man

tell me ... among all living people "as of now" who have the power the most

who can make allies out of pirate
who can make allies out of Yonko
who can make allies out of Warlords
who can make allies out of supernovas
who can make allies out of Marine
who can make allies out of Gorosei
who gathered the strongest crew for himself

who have the most fearsome power on the seas currently?
who gonna surpass this man ?
and this new man ... do he have his fearsome power? even above the man before him?

why wouldn't Oda make the ones with most fearsome power on the high seas also the strongest?

can any one really give me a REAL answer without playing dumb or trolling?

Oda plan for power level ... is "more than clear"

Last edited:
that core thing was about the crew ... Oda said the same thing about Nami ... and I agree ... Zoro matter just as much as Nami

again ...
believe it or not ... if Zoro would get a better story arc ... I would join his fan base or would let my guard down ...
but to me .... people as strong as plot need them to be ...
and so far
and neither Zoro nor Mihwak are not "needed" for plot ... honesty ... Zoro with 2nd biggest screen time did so little for plot
I don't hate him for that .... but at least it's clear to me by now Oda don't have a big plot related role for them

you seem like a fair guy ... so let's see what Mihawk respect himself in a man

tell me ... among all living people "as of now" who have the power the most

who can make allies out of pirate
who can make allies out of Yonko
who can make allies out of Warlords
who can make allies out of supernovas
who can make allies out of Marine
who can make allies out of Gorosei
who gathered the strongest crew for himself

who have the most fearsome power on the seas currently?
who gonna surpass this man ?
and this new man ... do he have his fearsome power? even above the man before him?

why wouldn't Oda make the ones with most fearsome power on the high seas also the strongest?

can any one really give me a REAL answer without playing dumb or trolling?

Oda plan for power level ... is "more than clear"
Shanks has the most fearsome power then ? .... what is this if not taking side ? .... he matters to Luffy so he is Strongest, that is your claim....which clearly is wrong
Shanks has Lowest bounty of the 4 original Yonko but no he is strongest of Yonko cause he mattered to Luffy ?
Garp is Strongest Marine cause he Matters to Luffy ?
these are just false baseless claims....
Lets not even consider the Title Oda gave Mihawk
There is no way for people who think unbiased to accept that the characters who were equal in power are now one of them stronger because that one has lost an arm while being a swordsman...
it is these guys that claim Shanks is now stronger than Mihawk because Shanks lost an arm who are biased
of course being Zoro fan might affect siding with Mihawk but there are those who think it rational not just base it on relevance and ties to main protagonist :risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.