Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swordsmen can cut nothing, and they can control their cutting powers like when Shiryu cut Moriah a basic cut.
Basically Zoro is not using haki here and is clashing with kaku without cutting his leg is because he simply isnt willing to yet.
haki not always visible zoro is not stupid and would not risk his swords he is at least using invisible haki .

I don’t why people think kaido beat current luffy .
People refused to believe current luffy beat katakuri after wci arc.
β€˜People. refused to beleive current luffy beat doflimingo after dressora arc.

you are felling oda trap over again.

β€˜You guys are telling me thst 9 samurais cause kaido to become weaker or lose . First they said kaiod literally took zero damage from 9 samurais, amd now they are saying kaido took damage from like from kiku and kinemon.

What next law gamma knife cause kaido to lose like Doflimingo does ?

Oden Totsuka paradise (not sure whether i got the name right) but was more lethal to luffy Bajrang gun. If there was no magma Kaido wasn't gonna be at death bed. But Totsuka paradise Made him pass out.
dude...Kaido was passed out before he fell into magma....and Kaido was back immediately after totsuka paradise but Kaido was out cold after bajrang gun..it is funny that you are saying Kaido was dead (not even confirmed) due to magma when he literally coated himself in magma against Luffy...

https://ww9.readonepiece.com/chapter/one-piece-chapter-1049/

https://ww9.readonepiece.com/chapter/one-piece-chapter-970/

Keep coping about that fact. Kaido didn't die of Luffy punch he died due to magma. What sort of copium is even this.
Can a person able to clad himself with magma die of magma?

Oden Totsuka paradise (not sure whether i got the name right) but was more lethal to luffy Bajrang gun. If there was no magma Kaido wasn't gonna be at death bed. But Totsuka paradise Made him pass out. And he could have easily died out of Organ damage and blood loss. Punches don't do that much. Bajrang gun was indeed "stronger" than Totsuka but In terms of lethality Swords takes the win over Punches.
Not gonna lie, but haki is the main factor, not sword, not punch.

Sure but I don't see Helmeppo holding off Shiryu or Burgess while Garp fights BB.
Their best hope is to go there and it's only a few commanders guarding the island with BB still busy with Law or on his way back but still not there
Few commanders = Sanjuan Wolf , Vasco shot , Devon , Pizzaro, Aokiji , Lafitte

That squad can match garp and sword

kaido can beat current anyone.....it took Luffy several rounds to beat Kaido, after Kaido had several rounds with anyone relevant in Onigashima, it was not a 100% clean 1v1 match from start to finish without interruption
because luffy didn't have power ups at start of onigashima
if luffy and kaido fight now luffy will win

Status
Not open for further replies.