Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you even hype this.

Brahh Sanji here trying his best and got a free shot with IJ who kid jinbei no sold, while kakus iife is flashing be4 his eyes clashing against zoros hakiless sword.
:kobeha:
No IJ it was a random DJ kick that he overpowered your beloved lunarian with, while zoro cant even push back a leg without haki using swords from a pretimeskip opponent :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Although I will say...

The idea that Luffy is not yet as respected as the OG Yonko (by GB and Lucci, for example) does go hand-in-hand with the idea that it is still too early for him to be > than people like Kaido, Akainu, Mihawk, Shanks, etc.
He needs another fight similar to the EL Lucci one - a pure 1 v 1 with just one round, bell to bell, against a top tier ofc this time

That would remove any doubt

yes but even if it is not his specialty my point is zoro has adv coc just like luffy. Just like luffy zoro is one of those handful of the very strongest and while i to believe that making a black blade is more so about arnament haki the fact that currently at least zoro has not achieved a black blade before unlocking adv coc makes me feel that it has to be a necessary factor, even that is simply dominating the will of the blade or something like that.
How can you explain Shanks and roger not having a black blade then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.