Not open for further replies.
How many times lucci hit goofy?
Did luffy use acoc vs lucci?
Did luffy used barajan gun vs lucci?
Kaido tanked all his shit boosted by acoc and acoa
Let fujitora get past dr zoro or dr luffy
Man said evacuate the area after zoro threw a weak ass flying slash
Idc
Lucci tanked more named attacks, that’s all that matters.
Crydo was even permanently disfigured when Luffy broke his horn. Lucci on the other hand is doing so well that even his underling is battling it out with Zoro, someone who easily overpowered Crydo

Idc
Crydo was even permanently disfigured when Luffy broke his horn. Lucci on the other hand is doing so well that even his underling is battling it out with Zoro, someone who easily overpowered Crydo
Its stil normal attack of luffy. With basic haki and yeah zoro the yc1 vs low tier kaku.
Your zkk happen now zoro kill kaku whahahaha

Idc
Lindgberg put fuji on the hospital
Shanks made gb piss his pants man was crying begging him stop
Aokiji became blackbeards lackey
Yonko overall shits on wg lackeys

Right here

And I've seen shit like this on Twitter, Discord etc.
Get Sukiyaki to join, same result achieved lmao

Robin is very important, but downplaying the others (especially the OG 5) in her favour for the overall story is dumb
She gets downplayed when idiots call her the deuteragonist

Who cares about what Sanji fans thought about the arc ?
It matters though. My point is quality>quantity when it comes to panel time. A single epic panel time is worth more than tens of background irrelevant panel time.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Right here

And I've seen shit like this on Twitter, Discord etc.
Nidai is bugging for his point that's all lol. Idk about twitter and discord prob Robin fans or something.

Being important to the crew is irrelevant, like almost entirely. It doesn't even matter if Nami stopped navigating in canon and never had a fight for the rest of the series. It has little to do with prominence.

Lindgberg put fuji on the hospital
Shanks made gb piss his pants man was crying begging him stop
Aokiji became blackbeards lackey
Yonko overall shits on wg lackeys
Meme was one shot by YC2
Shanks was molested by a fish
Teach with washed up zombie Rayleigh
And Crydo 2 shot material for commander Oden, terrified of Meme arriving st Wano

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It matters though. My point is quality>quantity when it comes to panel time. A single epic panel time is worth more than tens of background irrelevant panel time.
Whatever float your boat

But what you’re telling me is that you prefer Zoro panel time, not that Zoro is more important

You can like Sanji panels or not, but Oda took the time and spent hundreds of chapters exploring Sanji while other SH didn’t have that favor. And I can bet Oda didn’t think : « yeah I’ll ruin my character ». The guy spent a good deal of his manga talking about good old Sanji dilemma and daddy issues.

So in One piece, at least post TS, Sanji took more place than others MC (except Luffy obviously)

Our opinions are cool and all but the actual manga is clearly saying something

I can’t think of anything unique she did in post ts lol
She stole the keys holding the royal family, as well as ensured the safety of the CDs note saying fishman can live on the land in Fishman Island.

But I am trying to think what else she did and I’m sure someone else can think of more, but outside of this I can’t think of anything

Status
Not open for further replies.