Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

There is a chance garp vs BB. I want to see next level haki from him. Also to get confirmation whether he is a DF user or not
You mean Garp as a DF user? That would be a hell of a controversial reveal...

In the games they give Garp a brawler/wrestler fighting style and he could conjure huge fists with haki presumably so I'd love to see that!

Unless Oda just gives him the punch/fist fruit to troll us lmao.

But yeah it's a very interesting match up, how Garp will deal with a guy with 2 extremely broken DFs and how BB will deal with a proficient haki user and especially complete utter brute strength monster like Garp lol.

Plus BB probs wants revenge on Garp for Xebec and may see this as another opportunity to take out not only one of if the biggest threats in the world, but traumatise and break Luffy, his rival again.

I really hope we FINALLY get more on the Rocky Port incident and especially God's Valley given who is involved here and the setup!

G

Gorosei Informer

I would erase Oden, exchange his panel time for more Big Mom panel time. And I would do it with a smile on my face.
Kaido got a highlight reel for a flashback where as Oden got the infinite tsukiyomi, well it felt like it in length lol.

Kaido deserved so much better. We have a far superior Samurai in Woro anyway!

You mean Garp as a DF user? That would be a hell of a controversial reveal...

In the games they give Garp a brawler/wrestler fighting style and he could conjure huge fists with haki presumably so I'd love to see that!

Unless Oda just gives him the punch/fist fruit to troll us lmao.

But yeah it's a very interesting match up, how Garp will deal with a guy with 2 extremely broken DFs and how BB will deal with a proficient haki user and especially complete utter brute strength monster like Garp lol.

Plus BB probs wants revenge on Garp for Xebec and may see this as another opportunity to take out not only one of if the biggest threats in the world, but traumatise and break Luffy, his rival again.

I really hope we FINALLY get more on the Rocky Port incident and especially God's Valley given who is involved here and the setup!
I don't think he has a fruit but imagine giant giant fruit for him. He would be a monster with it. At least I am expecting next level haki from him if he fights

Status
Not open for further replies.