Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply give him orochi's FB where oni's were discriminated and pushed out of wano and Kaido came to take revenge and that would be good. I am baffled how oda fumbled with Kaido's story. Orochi does not adds anything to the story.
while orochi lacked the strength
he had the other intangibles other villains had like planning out schemes and backhanded plans etc
felt that part of kaido was lacking.

said it before and will say it again
his strength was truly the highlight of his character. we never got to see his intellect , his leadership, in essence his competence without having to swing his club. Truly what makes characters like crocodile or doffy even though they are weaker more complete villains. would have been better if oda just wrapped all those things in one villain rather than those wasted panels on orochi.

zoro doesn't have too much convenience
just fun to troll his fans personally cause they can be over the top with their expectations.
but luffy is a messiah

lovely character but a part of me likes people that makes it hard for him to reach that goal
personally.
I mean having coc revealed and then having acoc thanks to a magical sword that suck it out of him was kinda hard to swallow .
He got acoc without being able to control the normal 1 .

Since you wouldn't understand a serious lecture on writing, fortunately for you a kids show perfectly explained the kind of archetypal duo Zoro and Sanji represent as opposite characters:

It's delusional to even argue that Sanji and Jinbe are the opposites here when Oda built the Zoro-Sanji duo so well that he got simpletons like you turning their opposition into an identity trait.

Oh, and guess what: Zoro and Sanji opposition as characters has actually been relevant to the story, unlike your fantasy.
Hey man. Go easy on him. Thats my apprentice. I've been trying to take him under my wing. I know he's hard headed but eventually I'll get him to understand the depth of sanjis character.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Don't forget the character he ruined the most

Rubber Jesus Goofy
Facts he legit made Luffy of all people sit down and care about a flashback, he didn't even care about his own crewmates flashbacks.

What in the actual fuck lmao...

He retconned the story for Oden wank:
VoaT allowing Roger to hear the past through the poneglyphs >> Oden reading them
Only Roger and Luffy being able to hear the Seakings in FI >> Oden just being like “I hear them too!”

The story changed just so Oda could wank Oden even more.
With oden oda tarnished wb s character to :josad:
All facts, every character ruined, everything wrong in Wano, everything wrong with One Piece. All of it points back to Oden. I promise you it does.

people act like they care if a villain swings on oden behind his back but IMO IDC
a villain shouldn't be honorable
take his head off .

do whatever possible to guarantee your win
you think folks like lucci or crocodile are upset cause they beat luffy with some interference?
they would make that interference themselves if they want to .

Then we had that joke katakuri who took a tea break during the battle
don't even get me started

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
people act like they care if a villain swings on oden behind his back but IMO IDC
a villain shouldn't be honorable
take his head off .

do whatever possible to guarantee your win
you think folks like lucci or crocodile are upset cause they beat luffy with some interference?
they would make that interference themselves if they want to .

Then we had that joke katakuri who took a tea break during the battle
don't even get me started
Sorry Lanji your fave is objectively dogshit. When all parties in this agenda driven rabbid community can come together and agree on that, you know it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.