Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you wouldn't understand a serious lecture on writing, fortunately for you a kids show perfectly explained the kind of archetypal duo Zoro and Sanji represent as opposite characters:

It's delusional to even argue that Sanji and Jinbe are the opposites here when Oda built the Zoro-Sanji duo so well that he got simpletons like you turning their opposition into an identity trait.

Oh, and guess what: Zoro and Sanji opposition as characters has actually been relevant to the story, unlike your fantasy.
LMAO OWNED.

I don't like garp more than akainu. But he isn't an admiral so I am hyping him lol. I am more interested in his powers not his character
him not being one is a formality tho
him and sengoku are the admiral equivalent of roger's era.

like I get not liking the admiral yonko comparisons
but little reason to think the strongest marine in this time period is < << the one in previous time.

him not being one is a formality tho
him and sengoku are the admiral equivalent of roger's era.

like I get not liking the admiral yonko comparisons
but little reason to think the strongest marine in this time period is < << the one in previous time.
Akainu's powers are predictable though. Its magma after all. We will see bigger powerful attacks and aoe manipulation but still it is not that interesting. Garp brings more to the table with possible show case of peak haki which even Kaido hyped. Also I have garp equal to roger where I don't think thats the case with akainu unless akainu is an endgame fight for luffy

Akainu's powers are predictable though. Its magma after all. We will see bigger powerful attacks and aoe manipulation but still it is not that interesting. Garp brings more to the table with possible show case of peak haki which even Kaido hyped. Also I have garp equal to roger where I don't think thats the case with akainu unless akainu is an endgame fight for luffy
That's fair I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.