Future Events Is Zoro set up to save the crew?

Plot didn't allow Oda
unless in MOST arcs of new world Zoro is going on his own way ... so he be left alone

p.s
I expected you use Zoro Vs Killer tbh
cause Zoro only looked bad for 1 week
Killer damage was longer
I don’t consider the Killer thing because that wasn’t to hype another character.

The two I mentioned were just the most flagrant times Zoro was used for hyping someone for no reason.

Wano was loaded with great Zoro combat moments. If you asked people before the arc started that Zoro was going to do what he did on the roof (have Big Mom and Kaidou shit their pants, perma scar Kaidou), and then not only unlock Conqueror's but apply the most advanced form that even Luffy who has had conqueror's for years, didn't have access to at the start of the battle, people would call you a delusional Zoro wanker.

What he lacks is great character moments, I think sipping tea is actually a step in the right direction lmao, I loved his interaction with Lilith as well. As I type this I kinda see what you're saying now though, you want to know what Zoro's request for Vegapunk leads to?
Nah considering Zorofans expected him to finish Kaido. That's what was really delusional. Him doing a scar to Kaido with "the only sword Who could hurt Kaido" was you know, kinda called.

Alright let me jinx it real quick.

Zoro and Brook engaged CP0 and Sera Kuma. Clash for a bit and perhaps beat some of them. The fight got interrupted and Zoro and Brook got captured somehow. Zoro lost his swords and find a lightsaber next to him, cuts the chain and escape. Got his swords back and reunited with the rest of the Strawhats. And pretend nothing happens.

From people like you yeah.
"from people like you"

I said numerous time that Zoro would have faced Kaido, he had the sword for It, it's Just not of a big deal. Link can damage Ganon (a demon) with the master sword and can't do that with any other sword, master sword Is the only weapon that can hurt him (or sacred swords) kinda same here with Kaido an oni, I Always made this parallel and in fact we got Zoro as Link in a cover later on.

"from people like you"

I said numerous time that Zoro would have faced Kaido, he had the sword for It, it's Just not of a big deal. Link can damage Ganon (a demon) with the master sword and can't do that with any other sword, master sword Is the only weapon that can hurt him (or sacred swords) kinda same here with Kaido an oni, I Always made this parallel and in fact we got Zoro as Link in a cover later on.
Well nobody can fact check you since you joined in 2021

Well nobody can fact check you since you joined in 2021
Why would I lie. Just have some faith.
At best you can argue that I couldn't expect adv. COC as his PU and the hakai parrying thing. :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Lol. Easy for him to run his mouth with no evidence
I mean you can ask One of your guys. @style

I Always said that Enma's peculiarty was being able to damage Kaido so that I wouldn't have been shocked if Zoro would have hurt Kaido, kinda predictable.

Actually found out a message of mine (not on this server) where my prediction was Kidd, Luffy, Yamato and Zoro vs Kaido.
Lol, on 23 June 2020.