Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
You mentionned that you and Shishio and the Roger/Whitebeard, but no offense, you're like commander level in comparison to their rivalry. :sanmoji:

Veku recently tried to debate Shishio with a fuck ton of panels to back up his arguments and what not, only for Shishio to literally ignore him and instead continue to go at it with D Sanji his ultimate obstacle.
Lmfao. Shishio will not be distracted by this non sense. Bofl, it’s legit like Goku vs Majin Vegeta at tha world tournament. Nothing will stop this from happening and they willing to sacrifice civilians for tha confrontation

You mentionned that you and Shishio and the Roger/Whitebeard, but no offense, you're like commander level in comparison to their rivalry. :sanmoji:

Veku recently tried to debate Shishio with a fuck ton of panels to back up his arguments and what not, only for Shishio to literally ignore him and instead continue to go at it with D Sanji his ultimate obstacle.
Its much easier to be a keyboard warrior while I am working on the other laptop then to have a legit debate. I was gonna reply Veku later lol

S

Shuyaku

@Shin'ya🎭 @BigChungus2018 @Jiihad @Albino 👑
Ya'll remember when ya'll motherfuckers wanted me and @Admiral Lee Hung to have a Akainu vs Mihawk debate and made us reverse roles with me arguing for Akainu and Major for Mihawk? And then some of ya'll were salty that we didn't throw insults at each and had a civil debate?

What were you expecting lol?
Yo when did i ever vouch for that ?

i actually think the concept is dumb, since the roles are reversed neither of you were truly honest with your arguments lmfao.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
@Shin'ya🎭 @BigChungus2018 @Jiihad @Albino 👑
Ya'll remember when ya'll motherfuckers wanted me and @Admiral Lee Hung to have a Akainu vs Mihawk debate and made us reverse roles with me arguing for Akainu and Major for Mihawk? And then some of ya'll were salty that we didn't throw insults at each and had a civil debate?

What were you expecting lol?
Bih at tha time you was a damn degenerate lmao. And Major was vicious wit his Akainu wank, it was a match made in Hell. Of course we wanted to see throw virtual hands

Yo when did i ever vouch for that ?

i actually think the concept is dumb, since the roles are reversed neither of you were truly honest with your arguments lmfao.
I was honest lol.
I literally don't give a fuck who I am arguing for, discord and forum is pretty much like a video game to me and Zoro is my preferred Player Character. But that doesn't mean I am not gonna play at my best with other character.

Pretty sure @Admiral Lee Hung wasn't holding back either or else we wouldn't written these long ass essays just for shits and giggles

That Mihawk debate gave me a new respect for him lol. I’m glad we did it that way. And yeah, I didn’t hold anything back lol. I think Shishio won though, I didn’t really have any counter argument to Akainu turning the ground underneath him into magma lol.
I think it was about a tie.
People thought the same lol

Still waiting for your response on that Rayleigh/Katakuri thread though, or you accept Rayleigh's greatness?