Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Just go home to your wife man. Take responsibility for your own actions.
We're not married. We were highschool sweethearts and we broke up before graduation. The break up was apparently so traumatizing for her that she's created this whole character in her head that married her and had kids. The kids she has aren't hers, they were stolen from the circus years ago, she just calls them her babies.

I'm cool with staying friends, but she's got let me go. My wife and I can't take this anymore Carrie :parkcry:

We're not married. We were highschool sweethearts and we broke up before graduation. The break up was apparently so traumatizing for her that she's created this whole character in her head that married her and had kids. The kids she has aren't hers, they were stolen from the circus years ago, she just calls them her babies.

I'm cool with staying friends, but she's got let me go. My wife and I can't take this anymore Carrie :parkcry:
Then how come her legal name is the same as yours?? She couldn't fake that. Worstgen is very thorough when it comes to ID verification.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Then how come her legal name is the same as yours?? She couldn't fake that. Worstgen is very thorough when it comes to ID verification.
She has connections to very powerful people that I'm not gonna disclose publicly.

You're right, I'll keep it a secret.

You have more than enough stacked against you at this point.

:perocry:

Man's going to spend the new year in Furry Udon.
Nah. Hopefully it's just the half of me. :hope: