General & Others Best fights from each strawhat:

I like fights with nice coreography, but OP lacks in that regard virtually in all fights. These are the ones I enjoyed the most:

Luffy: vs Croc in the Tombs

Zoro: vs Mr 1

Sanji: vs Jyabura (or Kuroobi)

Nami: vs Miss Doublefinger

Usopp: vs Perona

Franky: vs Fukuro

Robin: vs Black Maria

Chopper: vs Kumadori

Brook: vs Fishman guy on FMI (not much to choose from)

Jinbe: vs WsW (same as Brook)

Luffy: Enies lobby vs Lucci

Zoro: Alabasta vs Mr 1

Nami: Alabasta vs Ms doublefinger

Usopp: dressrosa vs Sugar

Robin: Wano vs Blackmaria

Sanji: Wano vs Queen

Chopper: Enies lobby vs Kumadori

Franky: Wano vs Sasaki

jinbe: WCI vs Big mom

Brook: Dressrosa vs Giolla
Wait you don't see Franky vs senior pink as his best fight???
Hell, I'd turn down a canon one piece movie of 2h primebeard vs roger for a rematch of those two. :josad:

Also luffy vs Katakuri was great.

Luffy vs Lucci

Zoro vs Mr 1

Jinbei vs Ace

Sanji vs Jabra

Franky vs Fukuro

Robin vs Black Maria(but I hate her demon form)

Brook vs Big Mom(he lost of course but was able to damage Prometheus)

Chopper vs Kumadori

Nami vs Kalifa(hot lesbian battle)

Usopp vs Luffy
Post automatically merged:

Franky vs Senor Pink is boring. People just like Senor Pink character and flashback.

C

CensoredbyWG

Hell, I'd turn down a canon one piece movie of 2h primebeard vs roger for a rematch of those two. :josad:

Also luffy vs Katakuri was great.
It was poorly animated, but in the manga franky x Sasaki is top 3 wano fights, the finale was epic.

This Channel did a better job than toei.

Luffy vs Crocodile in the tomb (bloody mess) or Katakuri or Lucci

Zoro vs Mr 1 (King almost would have made it but Oda ruined the final chapters)

Sanji vs Kuroobi

Nami vs Doublefinger

Usopp tag teaming with Chopper Mr 4 and the mole woman

Chopper vs Kumadori

Franky vs Fukuro

Robin vs Yama (I think that was that dudes name in skypiea?) or Black Maria

Jinvei vs Who's Who (not much to choose from but it had decent choreography)

This made me realize Brook has no decent 1v1. Brook vs Big Mom off screen fight I guess?

C

CensoredbyWG

Sanji vs Kuroobi

Nami vs Doublefinger

Chopper vs Kumadori

Franky vs Fukuro

This made me realize Brook has no decent 1v1
True, Brook is sidelined hard.

I picked mr1 fight because that was the last time zoro actually came close to dying while fighting against someone at similar level(i don't consider enel or kizaru because they were VERY superior to him by the time they fought, It wasn't a fight, It was a one sided massacre).

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Luffy vs Doffy
Zoro vs Ryuma
Nami vs Double finger
Sanji vs Sea train crew and Wanze
Usopp vs Luffy
Chopper vs Mr 4 and Christmas w/Usopp
Robin vs Yama
Franky vs Nero
Brook vs Big Mom
Jinbe vs Who's Who

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Sanji vs Kuroobi

Nami vs Doublefinger

Chopper vs Kumadori

Franky vs Fukuro

This made me realize Brook has no decent 1v1. Brook vs Big Mom off screen fight I guess?
My exact choices too:araboss:

So far, franky and nami´s fights have been poorly animated imo.
Also about bleach I was doing a bit of research and bleach sold second highest copies in year 2009 i.e. the arrancar arc -- Ulquiorra/Top 3 espada fight and before Full bring arc it was consistently in top 5.

From full bring arc the sales drop drastically and never recovered. Sales dropped by half. I like full bring arc but I think kubo did a mistake writing it going by sales number. He should have continued with TYBW

Apollo

The Sol King
Luffy vs Lucci

Zoro vs Kaku

Nami vs Miss Doublefinger

Usopp duel with Luffy

Sanji vs Bon Clay

Chopper vs Kumadori

Robin vs Black Maria(Only other choice is that skypeia fight, kinda sad)

Franky vs Senor Pink

Brook vs Big Mom (kinda sad too, he doesn't have proper 1v1s)

Jinbei vs WsW

C

CensoredbyWG

Also about bleach I was doing a bit of research and bleach sold second highest copies in year 2009 i.e. the arrancar arc -- Ulquiorra/Top 3 espada fight and before Full bring arc it was consistently in top 5.

From full bring arc the sales drop drastically and never recovered. Sales dropped by half. I like full bring arc but I think kubo did a mistake writing it going by sales number. He should have continued with TYBW
Sales downfall was on fullbring arc, but story quality dropped by the time people realized arrancar arc was soul society all over again without political aspects who made it cool and realistically while also not having cool treacherous aizen betraying everyone.

Same going to urahara at last minute ditch, same training before going, same girl being kidnapped, same chad being useless and disappearing from the story, same lots of transformations with little to no foreshadowing outside of one or two quick flashbacks...

Bleach´s peak was soul society, words can´t describe how disappointed me and the rest of the fanbase were reading fake karakura town arc, everything kubo could do wrong was done.

To make sense: imagine luffy´s father appears to teach him a new technique never before mentioned, he starts talking with nika fruit spirit and enter inside his universe, they have a brief fight and nika tells him about a last technique where he will gain ULTIMATE power,but lose permanently his akuma no mi powers.

Luffy accepts, uses it against whoever turns out to be last villain, loses everything, guy doesn´t die, some cool mysterious character, let´s say shanks, shows up and does a sealing to this ending villain.

That´s it, that´s the end, he lost everything but managed to stop the guy...OH WAIT, there´s just this fullbringer stuff never mentioned before where you can get your powers back and forget about this whole not having powers anymore, zoro comes out of a sudden, pierces luffy´s chest and he gains all his powers again.

Shit ending right? people would riot, well, that´s what happened between fake karakura town and fullbringer arc, no wonder the anime got canceled lol.

Sales downfall was on fullbring arc, but story quality dropped by the time people realized arrancar arc was soul society all over again without political aspects who made it cool and realistically while also not having cool treacherous aizen betraying everyone.

Same going to urahara at last minute ditch, same training before going, same girl being kidnapped, same chad being useless and disappearing from the story, same lots of transformations with little to no foreshadowing outside of one or two quick flashbacks...

Bleach´s peak was soul society, words can´t describe how disappointed me and the rest of the fanbase were reading fake karakura town arc, everything kubo could do wrong was done.

To make sense: imagine luffy´s father appears to teach him a new technique never before mentioned, he starts talking with nika fruit spirit and enter inside his universe, they have a brief fight and nika tells him about a last technique where he will gain ULTIMATE power,but lose permanently his akuma no mi powers.

Luffy accepts, uses it against whoever turns out to be last villain, loses everything, guy doesn´t die, some cool mysterious character, let´s say shanks, shows up and does a sealing to this ending villain.

That´s it, that´s the end, he lost everything but managed to stop the guy...OH WAIT, there´s just this fullbringer stuff never mentioned before where you can get your powers back and forget about this whole not having powers anymore, zoro comes out of a sudden, pierces luffy´s chest and he gains all his powers again.

Shit ending right? people would riot, well, that´s what happened between fake karakura town and fullbringer arc, no wonder the anime got canceled lol.
Well strictly speaking about sales they were highest for arrancar arc. I think for lot Japanese fans the story ended right there so lot of them stopped reading bleach.