Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain Soph and the Heaven's Mafia

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Ain Soph

Kanade Tachibana has activated her Supreme ability Ain Soph

According to her wish she bent the Laws of Creation and created a new faction, the Heaven's Mafia with all of her targets and Kanade Tachibana as the Godmother

The wincon has been met, to gain double majority in the game, making Heaven's Mafia win the game and leaving the game.

Kanade Tachibana/@Dr_Professor83
Urara Shiraishi/ @Flower
Nao Tomori/ @Nessos
Shalltear Bloodfallen/ @Peroroncino
Fear Kubrick/ @Pot Goblin
Wendy Marvell/ @Lord Melkor

Have won and left the game!

Congratulations!

The game continues.

As Nao Tomori is no longer in the game

@DoctorIndigo has snapped back to reality

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
So town can still win after this.
Idk who is town since idc and scum was flooding the thread. So idc. See ya.
As usual, these super role madness games turn out to be a waste of time and energy. I don't know how many times I need to learn this lesson honestly. I wanted to put effort in this time because of the role I received, but that was obviously a mistake and one I will not be repeating. It's frustrating, I know, but I can't really do anything about them. My only suggestion would be to play out the rest of this nonsense and move onto the next game as soon as we can to get the bad taste of this one out of the way. I'm very disappointed, for what it's worth, at seeing how this transpired.

I

Indigo

As usual, these super role madness games turn out to be a waste of time and energy. I don't know how many times I need to learn this lesson honestly. I wanted to put effort in this time because of the role I received, but that was obviously a mistake and one I will not be repeating. It's frustrating, I know, but I can't really do anything about them. My only suggestion would be to play out the rest of this nonsense and move onto the next game as soon as we can to get the bad taste of this one out of the way. I'm very disappointed, for what it's worth, at seeing how this transpired.
This is so disrespectful of the host, just because you didn't like the way the game went, wtf?

Calling this game a waste of time and energy, after the amount of time and effort Blue put into this is kinda bullshit

This is an uncool post.

Ain Soph

Kanade Tachibana has activated her Supreme ability Ain Soph

According to her wish she bent the Laws of Creation and created a new faction, the Heaven's Mafia with all of her targets and Kanade Tachibana as the Godmother

The wincon has been met, to gain double majority in the game, making Heaven's Mafia win the game and leaving the game.

Kanade Tachibana/@Dr_Professor83
Urara Shiraishi/ @Flower
Nao Tomori/ @Nessos
Shalltear Bloodfallen/ @Peroroncino
Fear Kubrick/ @Pot Goblin
Wendy Marvell/ @Lord Melkor

Have won and left the game!

Congratulations!

The game continues.

As Nao Tomori is no longer in the game

@DoctorIndigo has snapped back to reality

Look at all these winners!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
This is so disrespectful of the host, just because you didn't like the way the game went, wtf?

Calling this game a waste of time and energy, after the amount of time and effort Blue put into this is kinda bullshit
This is an uncool post.
Both of you get to hold this position because you both benefit from the outcome. If you were in my position, you'd probably be disappointed too, and it's not even really about the end result. I'm obviously not invalidating the time and effort it has taken to host the game. The "waste of time and energy" is endemic to these games on principle, because there always seems to be some out of field mechanic or role or process that changes and decides the game that no one can do anything about.

I

Indigo

Both of you get to hold this position because you both benefit from the outcome. If you were in my position, you'd probably be disappointed too, and it's not even really about the end result. I'm obviously not invalidating the time and effort it has taken to host the game. The "waste of time and energy" is endemic to these games on principle, because there always seems to be some out of field mechanic or role or process that changes and decides the game that no one can do anything about.
"Get to benefit"

I've spent 90% of the entire game removed from it LMAO

i was having fun and laughing with Blue in my PM

i had no chance of winning of this

at no point was i bitching that it was a waste of time or useless, i did say i felt weak and useless considering the sequence of events, but that's Super Role Madness for you

This is Mafia, you win some and you lose most (lol), especially Super Role Madness where the entire point is that there are mechanical shit flying everywhere and you might get fucked for the most random shit. It's not useless / waste of time, it's fun, the name of the game is SUPER ROLE MADNESS and you come into it expecting a super structured and by the books rule thing is whats crazy

You can call it imbalanced roles if you want, because there's no way to balance all this shit, but to call it a waste of time is so fucking rude

Ratchet, I was omega'd while being the only active scum member of my team. Before being revived was even an option, I thought it was game over for me and I laughed and decided that I had enjoyed my time in the game. SRM are not for me at all because it basically eliminates scum hunting and SRM is not at all why I play Mafia because it's just laser guns shooting everywhere. But you're smart enough to know what these games are all about. You're mature enough to make proper decisions to make sure you don't feel frustrated or upset about things. How many SRM games have you played? You know exactly what you signed up for. As a vet, host, mod, you know how much effort goes into setting up and hosting these games. In fact, aren't you cohosting Weebs? Aren't you supposed to do a Valentine game with Ali? Your post saying how terrible your experience was in this game is completely uncalled for and doesn't reflect well on you when most of the players in this game seemed to enjoy themselves. No idea what complaining here is doing, especially since you haven't even really been in this game for awhile now. I know you're better than this and see no reason at all why there needs to be that kind of negativity brought into the end game here, especially since you're technically dead posting right now.

I

Indigo

Call it what you want, but Prof and Flower completely controlled the thread from the start, even without this mechanical party that just happened, they both deserved the win

They played most of the players, fair is fair

:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.