Sign-up One Piece Mafia Mash

Status
Not open for further replies.
im in

but idk about creating my own role it has to be balanced right?
I make the role actually as stated in the OP you just gimme your character and what you think their skillset should be, I gave @Charlie the perfect example:

A character with gadgets like Batman, maybe give them a haki specialty,etc and then I take that and make a role.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
No, just a character and their powers be it devil fruit, haki, weapons whatever and ill make a role outa it.

Glad to see you back.

6 weeks or so should be when Rej and Al are done.
I'll have to get back to you about this after the holidays my dude. Good to see you back.

Just a reminder
To reiterate guys I only need your characters flavor (Marine,Pirate, Civilian, Dog, etc) and then their possible powers/skills (DF, haki, high intellect, expert thief, a given weapon type expert, whatever skill you want them to have to be honest could be anything and everything) and I will make your role, not you ^^

The earlier you do this the better given that others may think of similar abilities/skills and I likely won’t allow too much overlap.

AL sama

Red Haired
To reiterate guys I only need your characters flavor (Marine,Pirate, Civilian, Dog, etc) and then their possible powers/skills (DF, haki, high intellect, expert thief, a given weapon type expert, whatever skill you want them to have to be honest could be anything and everything) and I will make your role, not you ^^

The earlier you do this the better given that others may think of similar abilities/skills and I likely won’t allow too much overlap.
if you want us to tell you what abilities we want then isn't it better to let us make the roles??

if you want us to tell you what abilities we want then isn't it better to let us make the roles??
Well no, because I want to tailor them myself here. It saves you guys the trouble and lets me build those roles with the overall setup in mind. When I ask for skills/abilities I mean this: “My character is a cat who happens to be a swordsman with a focus on observation haki”

Thats just an outline of the flavor basically.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If I'm understanding correctly, we are basically creating characters for a One Piece themed D'n'D, giving a high-level overview of them while the DM (Fuji) sorts out their stats (in this case, their abilities)

Apollo

The Sol King
“To reiterate guys I only need your characters flavor (Marine,Pirate, Civilian, Dog, etc) and then their possible powers/skills (DF, haki, high intellect, expert thief, a given weapon type expert, whatever skill you want them to have to be honest could be anything and everything) and I will make your role, not you ^^”
How many abilities can we give to our character? Is there a limit to prevent them from being overpowered ?

Status
Not open for further replies.