Questions & Mysteries Did Kaido actually awakened his df?

He is definitely awakened, just Oda man, he really did a poor job of his power system.

Everything we know about Zoan's awakening is that they improve your recovery and strength. Based on that we can assume lucci would have the same improvement but him passing out because of three hakiless G5 punch was kinda underwhelming. On the other hand you have Kaido with a seemingly non awakened devil fruit bathing in a gigantic magma dragon and only getting lasting damage from the strongest form of haki.

You don't need haki to hurt Garp, Shanks and Whitebeard, basic haki is enough to hurt a logia user whereas Kaido require you to use the advanced form of it, in other words a much better ''defense'' than what can provide any logia fruit. I mean what else did he have to do to be considered awakened? All his stats are off the charts
i think he did a good job not telling that kaido awakened his df because if he did, he already made a period on how zoan df awakenings should be, since he didnt said anything about kaido’s awakening he can do whatever he wants to any zoan characters awakening because of that it means everything is possible on awakening of df

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No he didnt.
Zoans are either imperfect like Jailer beasts
Or awakened with the sash like yamato luffy and lucci

If you saw the recent chapter, we all saw how lucci awakened his df he could actually produce black flames with some insane speed with his awakening. Since the manga or anime didnt proved that Kaido actually awakened his df i made this theory to probably answer how he actually awakened it,

1. Only king’s haki can beat him - those who dont know how to unlock the advance type of kings haki cannot beat him, and even kaido gave only 5 characters who could actually defeat him, this is probably one of the proofs how awakening of his zoan df made him almost invincible, because other than his ogre’s blood the power of his df awakening gave him more defensive body that made him almost invicinble who could only be defeated by few.

2. his final attack was similar to lucci’s awakening - its simple as this like i said kaido was so powerful that the only way to defeat kaido was probably kings haki, even his awakening was so powerful that he stated that if Luffy gear fifth touched him on his dragon magma version luffy would melt up with just a few contact i think this is one of power of his awakening.

So yeah kaido’s awakening gave him a insane type of armor, and a ultimate attack thats actually op

what do you guys think?
awakening in zoan is a complete new form you get another transformation thats not the case with Kaido

Kaido knows and tells Luffy how zoan df users look like when they awaken their devil fruits. That does not mean he awakened it, it means that we know how a zoan awakened should look, and we have no panel of Kaido looking like one. Even if he's not awakened though it would be weird for Kaido not to know how awakened users look.

I'm not ruling out the idea of Kaido being awakened, but we have no confirmation by facts.
Kaido didn't have much difficult fights after Oden so he could grow more in strength, as far as we know. He was already a yonko after all, with this great haki - df - abilities (speed etc) he was already powerful enough.

Then there goes the matter of df difficulty of awakening. A leopard might be easy to master, but a dragon? Kaido of course should be powerful enough to do so, he was lacking a clear mind though, i don't know if that matters.

Kaido was giving lectures on awakening. Not just talking about how to reach it, but the difference between Paramecia and Zooan awakenings.

What sense does it make for him not to have it? People are just being dumb af on this.
he didnt use it because its simply OP is all about World Goverment Oda doesnt give a shit about the yonkos

its abot freedom,peace and a dictator named Imsama if he would start his story like this he would never be sucessful

Kaido knows and tells Luffy how zoan df users look like when they awaken their devil fruits. That does not mean he awakened it, it means that we know how a zoan awakened should look, and we have no panel of Kaido looking like one. Even if he's not awakened though it would be weird for Kaido not to know how awakened users look.

I'm not ruling out the idea of Kaido being awakened, but we have no confirmation by facts.
Kaido didn't have much difficult fights after Oden so he could grow more in strength, as far as we know. He was already a yonko after all, with this great haki - df - abilities (speed etc) he was already powerful enough.

Then there goes the matter of df difficulty of awakening. A leopard might be easy to master, but a dragon? Kaido of course should be powerful enough to do so, he was lacking a clear mind though, i don't know if that matters.
Thats a actually a proof that he wasnt because according to him when the mind and body catchup to the df power thats the time when you awakened and it seems that on a emotional side kaido was seems mentaly unstable, but u gotta understand man, his defensive just way too op, he was so rough that only a king’s haki could be able to cut or hurt him, and it seems that Yamato doesnt have that feats, so im thinking that most of those overpowered defensive abilities that he got came from his df awakening

IMHO due to film red we didn't get to see his awakening. Oda had to bring shanks due to which kaido had to be defeated earlier and he gave him Kaen hakkei instead of awakening

With awakening he would get offensive powers like flame torch but his main thing defense would be through the roof and it would take way more effort for nika luffy to defeat him. Hence oda didn't gave it to Kaido. Otherwise it makes no sense for oda to have Kaido say about awakening but then not to give it

One thing I’ve come to learn about Oda is that when he wants you to know someone is doing a certain ability he makes it known or at least gives enough context clues. Atp I’ll just chalk it up to Kaido and BM not being awakened for whatever reason