[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
I missed with why Conq being voted even he is already showed up?

Anything else? Beside him or me ofc for the D1 lynch candidate?

So why are you voting me Flowa?
I can give Kerkovian a pass since he's a newbie but why was my wagon even brought up earlier under a lie of "Lurking"?
You liked posts and didn‘t even say Hi. So It’s not far fetched to think you were lurking. Nothing wrong with this line of reasoning. Though why are you not concerned about Sallu defending you?

J

Joygirl1

So why are you voting me Flowa?
I can give Kerkovian a pass since he's a newbie but why was my wagon even brought up earlier under a lie of "Lurking"?
It was brought up by me as I saw you liking the starting post but then not posting in the thread. As there were no other suspicious looking things to me so far it felt like an option to get things started as it looked to me like you were lurking, simple as that.

If you two don´t want to get lynched then give us some arguments for lynching someone else, I´ve seen no gamesolving attempts from any of you two so far @Vanellope Lhea @ConquistadoR

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Vote Lynch ConquistadoR
"All the sheep flock together and follow the Butcher, running blissfully unaware into the Slaughterhouse... silent and hopeless."

You liked posts and didn‘t even say Hi.
So It’s not far fetched to think you were lurking.
That's downright false.
I liked two posts, both of which were AL's Opening posts and right when i was logging off for the night.
Other than that, i didn't even peep the thread until today.

Nothing wrong with this line of reasoning.
There's everything wrong about that line of reasoning when the only thing you were basing that off of is a lie lol.

Though why are you not concerned about Sallu defending you?
Should i be concerned?
For all i know, he's one of the only ones who took the time to look at my activity and see that i wasn't lurking.
He wasn't "defending" me, he was merely right about what happened.

Rhea

Cattitude
Sallu was weird as well. Though I recommend you read the thread yourself and form some reads.
Aye, I will try to catch up.
Today really busy irl.

It was brought up by me as I saw you liking the starting post but then not posting in the thread. As there were no other suspicious looking things to me so far it felt like an option to get things started as it looked to me like you were lurking, simple as that.

If you two don´t want to get lynched then give us some arguments for lynching someone else, I´ve seen no gamesolving attempts from any of you two so far @Vanellope Lhea @ConquistadoR
I will try to read the game thread, still need to catch up.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I hate lynching people with angleshoot behind that as reasoning. Is that all the reason Conq was pushed for? Because his name appeared in likes? If that is why people get lynched then good luck figuring out a game versus real scum.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Did it simply not occur to you that i had logged off for the night?
Since i wasn't really active in the entire forum as well after "liking the two posts"?

This is like ridiculous logic.
No one's able to find something solid to gamesolve in this day phase but hey, let's just put that onto me because i "seemed" like i was lurking.

"All the sheep flock together and follow the Butcher, running blissfully unaware into the Slaughterhouse... silent and hopeless."

That's downright false.
I liked two posts, both of which were AL's Opening posts and right when i was logging off for the night.
Other than that, i didn't even peep the thread until today.

There's everything wrong about that line of reasoning when the only thing you were basing that off of is a lie lol.

Should i be concerned?
For all i know, he's one of the only ones who took the time to look at my activity and see that i wasn't lurking.
He wasn't "defending" me, he was merely right about what happened.
So how should people know if it‘s a lie lol. We have no idea what you did. All we know is you clearly saw the game started and didn‘t post. Again, nothing wrong with thinking you were lurking. So Sallu defending you should concern you more as well.

I

Indigo

I hate lynching people with angleshoot behind that as reasoning. Is that all the reason Conq was pushed for? Because his name appeared in likes? If that is why people get lynched then good luck figuring out a game versus real scum.
Okay Rej, then who do we lynch?

i see a lot of people coming to defend and resist the ConquistadoR lynch

such as Sallu and now you

but no attempts and giving us a good lynch target

and there's only 1 hour left

J

Joygirl1

Your reasoning for voting Seven because he "was so wishy washy earlier" doesn´t sound so much stronger than mine.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So how should people know if it‘s a lie lol. We have no idea what you did. All we know is you clearly saw the game started and didn‘t post.
Yes, that and the fact that i didn't post/like/reply in the entire forum after i liked the two Opening posts i was tagged in by AL.
If it wasn't obvious back then... wasn't it obvious when i came out and explained myself?
Yet y'all still vote me... like lol, you guys are way better than this.

So Sallu defending you should concern you more as well.
This
Conq only liked the 2 opening Posts from AL Sama. How is that lurking? Heck, he hasnt even been seen in a thread at all after the Opening post.
The guy hasn't like a single post made by a player after the opening post.
This doesn't seem like defending to me... it simply is Sallu asking the right questions that needed to be asked at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.