[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

tbh that’s not indicative of anything, it’s just as plausible he’s town and mad for getting lynched over bollocks

he should absolutely not play emotionally I agree, but it’s not surprising he is, regardless of alignment
I'm not really saying it's indicative

but if i have to choose between this lynch, who has a lot of resistance from Rej, you and Sallu

and Rhea's who has no resistance at all and even a warning from the host because she started talking too much about her role

i would go with this lynch tbh

that's my current POV

Basically since im not playing nice... i'm scum?
Flowa do you want me to be like "Oh i can see where you guys are coming from" for such a simple thing which was misinterpretated to make me look like i was lurking?
Again... what was my mistake exactly? Liking Al's post before going to sleep? Is that all?

It's hard to find credible wagons on d1 anyway.
Lost interest in the game as well. Feel free to lynch me... i guess a lot of scum sheeping on my wagon will be exposed easily.
well no not really, if you’re town you’re making it easy for other lazy town players to lynch you - gonna be hard to differentiate as it stands

Like, get your shit together if you‘re Town. Nobody was framing you here. If people are wrong, you make them understand why, not lash out at them and accuse them of lying when they didn‘t :lawsigh:.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That‘s exactly what is expected from Town, yes :lawsigh:.
And i actually explained myself in a calm and composed manner when i first started playing this game.
Yet yall simply jump on my wagon at the end anyway lol.

well no not really, if you’re town you’re making it easy for other lazy town players to lynch you - gonna be hard to differentiate as it stands
Well yeah, thats true... then again... Cba anymore.
Just get it done with and check each of the folks who pushed my wagon.

I'm not really saying it's indicative

but if i have to choose between this lynch, who has a lot of resistance from Rej, you and Sallu

and Rhea's who has no resistance at all and even a warning from the host because she started talking too much about her role

i would go with this lynch tbh

that's my current POV
so she broke the rules but wasn’t modkilled, and that makes her more likely to be town in your eyes?

I

Indigo

so she broke the rules but wasn’t modkilled, and that makes her more likely to be town in your eyes?
She didn't break the rules, she got a warning she was threading on thin ice i believe

if she did broke the rules, i believe she would've been done lol

Al Sama seems very strict with the rules

She didn't break the rules, she got a warning she was threading on thin ice i believe

if she did broke the rules, i believe she would've been done lol

Al Sama seems very strict with the rules
so then what’s the significance of her being warned in your eyes, as pertains to her alignment?

I

Indigo

so then what’s the significance of her being warned in your eyes, as pertains to her alignment?
Because she started talking about her role not being clear if she is town or mafia, and then Flower asked if she was in a scum chat

then she got the warning

Mainly Flower, Indigo and Joygirl.
Pero's silently sheeping the wagon too.
Kerkovian might be a first time scum who's just rolling with what his scummates say as well too.
So you accuse 3 players who are actively trying to get things moving? Is this really the best you can do here?

So from my understanding

Conq lynch is partly based on angle shooting. And not even good stuff. Like, if he was active in other threads and inactive in the game.

And Lhea lynch i think is based on them voting Pero and dipping for what i believe is "joke reasons".

Like wise, the Kurozumi vote by Rej is also a misunderstanding of "joke" imo.

This is why i think sometimes, a no lynch d1 is alright. Especially in a strict no claim and what seems like no day abilities game like this one. We simply have not enough info other than past experience with others. So why not wait?

I

Indigo

And? I don’t understand why you cited this as a point in her favour?
Because that doesn't sound like scum at all

Scum wouldn't be confused about their roles and if they were, they would never say it openly in the game thread and get a warning from the host lmao

if you were scum and you had doubts, you would ask your mates on scum chat or the host

it feels careless for a townie

Status
Not open for further replies.