[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t atm but it’s worth looking and seeing if conq and Rhea ever addressed one another
Voting Rhea over kerk makes more sense from a survival perspective no?

I

Indigo

What´s a bit concerning me is how fast some people were changing back from Vanellope to Conq for reasons I don´t fully understand :wonderland:
For me it was the way Rhea started talking about her role and the way she got a warning by the host lmao

here:

Because she started talking about her role not being clear if she is town or mafia, and then Flower asked if she was in a scum chat

then she got the warning
Because that doesn't sound like scum at all

Scum wouldn't be confused about their roles and if they were, they would never say it openly in the game thread and get a warning from the host lmao

if you were scum and you had doubts, you would ask your mates on scum chat or the host

it feels careless for a townie

Rej

This forum is retarded.
This is why i think sometimes, a no lynch d1 is alright. Especially in a strict no claim and what seems like no day abilities game like this one. We simply have not enough info other than past experience with others. So why not wait?
Because reactions and threadplay is more valuable on longterm than mechs.

Scum wouldn't be confused about their roles and if they were, they would never say it openly in the game thread and get a warning from the host lmao

if you were scum and you had doubts, you would ask your mates on scum chat or the host

I think you need to think this through a little more before embracing it as a truth, as there’s a very obvious problem with this theory that should be evident immediately

What´s a bit concerning me is how fast some people were changing back from Vanellope to Conq for reasons I don´t fully understand :wonderland:
If you want my reason, Rhea just seemed too calm for a scum. Like she doesn‘t have much to lose while Conquist seems desperate.

J

Joygirl1

What if she´s just pretending to be confused so that she won´t get lynched? Maybe she never actually got a warning either. You can never trust people in mafia.

I

Indigo

I think you need to think this through a little more before embracing it as a truth, as there’s a very obvious problem with this theory that should be evident immediately
I'm not embracing it as the truth, just something that made me not want to lynch her D1, that's it

then ConquistadoR's reactions and posts in here have really been poor, there's only lashing out

and there's a lot of resistance showing up against ConquistadoR's lynch

that's my reasons for wanting to lynch ConquistadoR over Rhea in this D1

I'm not embracing it as the truth, just something that made me not want to lynch her D1, that's it

then ConquistadoR's reactions and posts in here have really been poor, there's only lashing out

and there's a lot of resistance showing up against ConquistadoR's lynch

that's my reasons for wanting to lynch ConquistadoR over Rhea in this D1
let’s hope you’re right I guess

Because reactions and threadplay is more valuable on longterm than mechs.
Sure i get it.

But, if the lynch is town, and the wagoners are also town, where does that get us? Some dead townies. Threadplay and reactions happen much more AFTER some kind of actions happen. With no real info, we're just shooting in the dark and hoping for the best. Hoping that conq is a mad scum that is angry he got caught, that Lhea is a scum that is playing the host warned me card to get the lynch away from her etc...

Sure i get it.

But, if the lynch is town, and the wagoners are also town, where does that get us? Some dead townies. Threadplay and reactions happen much more AFTER some kind of actions happen. With no real info, we're just shooting in the dark and hoping for the best. Hoping that conq is a mad scum that is angry he got caught, that Lhea is a scum that is playing the host warned me card to get the lynch away from her etc...
if your contention is that you can’t catch people on thread play and it’s all just luck without actions, you’re very wrong

I

Indigo

ConquistadoR comes in here after being away from a long ass time (which he said he was only sleeping)

says "hello, i'm gonna catch up to the thread"

says nothing for a while, sees the wagon on him and starts lashing out

once people started saying "read the thread, point new targets, help as solve the game and move the lynch from you"

he says "i don't care, i quit"

and vanishes from the game

combining all of this with people coming to protect / defend ConquistadoR's actions, just gives me a bad feeling, that's all

If i'm wrong, i'm wrong :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.