[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Doesn‘t really add up when Sallu wasn‘t even killed, though. He has fewer posts than Xlaw as well. They just were easy kills would be my guess.
Or Sallu was one of the people who fired the killshots.
He defended Conq pretty hard and my guess is that we probably don´t get to see which figures were mafia when they flipped. I´m still pretty positive that Conq was indeed one of them.

So, what's y'alls thoughts on White kingdom and Black kingdom?

Are either of them the scum team? Imo they aren't. So kills between the two kingdom's would be kinda bad. Unless only one kingdom can win.
I still think both kingdoms might be able to win together. There has to be more than two factions. Or only one kingdom can win and they have to off the king of the other kingdom as well as the scum team.

Or Sallu was one of the people who fired the killshots.
He defended Conq pretty hard and my guess is that we probably don´t get to see which figures were mafia when they flipped. I´m still pretty positive that Conq was indeed one of them.
I‘m not sure about this.

I wished we‘d get full role flips.

J

Joygirl1

Thinking about, it would not be surprising to me if Sallu would shoot one of the other inactives. Wasn´t his reasoning why he didn´t want to vote Conq mainly based on not wanting to simply lynch someone for inactivity? So he could have decided to do exactly that, killing one inactive player, to make us believe it couldn´t be him. Divertion tactic.

What do you all think about Vanellope now btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.