[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, what we know...

There's a White Kingdom and there's a Black Kingdom. Both kingdoms may be able to win together if both combined are the Town in this game. While there might be a scum team opposing both factions. This would align with the Card game when the two Towns could win together, but didn't know if they could.

J

Joygirl1

Alright, what we know...

There's a White Kingdom and there's a Black Kingdom. Both kingdoms may be able to win together if both combined are the Town in this game. While there might be a scum team opposing both factions. This would align with the Card game when the two Towns could win together, but didn't know if they could.
Were there full flips in the Card game or was it like it is here?
Not knowing after the flips if they were mafia or knowing their role´s abilities is leaving us in the dark, plus no claiming. So we have to rely harder on threadplay than in most other rounds.

Were there full flips in the Card game or was it like it is here?
Not knowing after the flips if they were mafia or knowing their role´s abilities is leaving us in the dark, plus no claiming. So we have to rely harder on threadplay than in most other rounds.
It was no claiming and no full flips either.

For example I was the Ace of Spades and I had the power to vote (only one Town in the faction could because we all knew each other).

So I would have flipped as just Ace of Spades and Town, but the vote ability wouldn't have.

Cant help but notice how no pawn flipped despite being the most numerous pieces in chess:hope:
Well, assuming that each kingdom gets all the regular pieces, That's 8 pieces for each kingdom = 16. That leaves just two pawns if they are in the game. So there's gotta be some scum in each kingdom's regular pieces. Like Conq being a "traitor".

It was no claiming and no full flips either.

For example I was the Ace of Spades and I had the power to vote (only one Town in the faction could because we all knew each other).

So I would have flipped as just Ace of Spades and Town, but the vote ability wouldn't have.
This game seems even stricter than that lol.

AL sama

Red Haired
enemy attack enemy attack

a war finally broke out

who will come out victorious?? let us see

@Xlaw Black Rock Of The Left from black kingdom have been killed by ???

@Dr. Watson White Bishop Of The Left from white kingdom have been killed by ???

its Day 2 now you've 24 hours to discuss things

Players
1 @Peroroncino
2 @Pot Goblin
3 @Rej
4 @Indigo
6 @Flower
7 @Kerkovian
8 @Naomi
9 @MonochromeYoru
10 @Vanellope Lhea
11 @Juliet
12 @Kurozumi Seven7
13 @Sallucion
14 @Mr. Reloaded
15 @Xlaw
16 @Grammaton
17 @Dr. Watson
18 @Joygirl

fixed typo

At the Hololive game the 2 town faction were right and left and the 2 mafia faction were right and left. It says both Conq and Xlaw were black left and shouldn't that mean anything.

At the Hololive game the 2 town faction were right and left and the 2 mafia faction were right and left. It says both Conq and Xlaw were black left and shouldn't that mean anything.
Left and right means positions in a chess board. We have Left Rook, Knight and Bishop. And Right Rook, Knight and Bishop.

At least i think it is.

I

Indigo

I think its just a way to separate the 2 roles
I think Pero is right here

In white pieces or black pieces you usually have two rooks, knights and bishops

and in the board you would have one on the left and one on the right for each of these types of pieces

I think it's also just a way to differentiate roles

but, since we haven't found or confirmed the scum's existence, it's a good idea to keep this in mind

it could end up being this

Status
Not open for further replies.