[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
(in order of how likely i think they are)

Town Lean

Flower
Juliet
Naomi

Scum Lean

Sallucion
Grammaton
Kerkovian
Rej
Last day I saw you said you wanted to lynch Conq saying he gives info because of Sallu, Gram, and Rej. Can you elaborate more on that because I wasn't able to understand on Conq giving info gives info on Sallu, Gram, and Rej.

Did you think there was a team defending each other?

I

Indigo

Last day I saw you said you wanted to lynch Conq saying he gives info because of Sallu, Gram, and Rej. Can you elaborate more on that because I wasn't able to understand on Conq giving info gives info on Sallu, Gram, and Rej.

Did you think there was a team defending each other?
At first we were thinking about lynching the most inactive, so eyes were put into ConquistadoR and Sallucion

Once Sallucion showed up, eyes were locked onto ConquistadoR, but we started having a lot of resistance and arguments about why we shouldn't lynch ConquistadoR, especially from Sallucion, who said if we're gonna lynch ConquistadoR for inactivity, we might as well lynch him, that was super fucking sus

Then Gramma started a second wagon on Rhea using threadplay, it looked good, so most of us moved to that wagon for a while

There was basically no resistance for a Rhea lynch, only me and Flower turned after Rhea's debacle with the Host

Pero also followed, but didn't post much

So after this happened, Gramma, Sallu and Rej all kept trying to defend ConquistadoR or kept focusing on us to vote on Rhea instead

That was their entire thing for D1

So lynches tell us nothing, night kills tell us nothing, there’s no obvious scum alignment and no one knows what’s going on lol

if anyone has any questions feel free, but I’m not going to be around for long

I

Indigo

the only thing that I would do same when town and getting angled is being soy, but I then would just stop caring and get myself lynched atp, just with the soy aftertaste

the problem here is that the peole pushing him are also carrying scumtells
like whoever brought up the like and activity thing is def scummy and doesn't get a townpass, especially because of the nature of this setup we could end up being in a multiball
Right here Rej

being mad about ConquistadoR's lynch because it's angleshooting, despite angleshooting being the thing that started and not the main reason why we were lynching ConquistadoR in the end, which was his reactions and how much resistance he was getting

based on what you said, you should also be going after Joygirl who pointed out the likes thing, yet you didn't

J

Joygirl1

@Indigo But wasn´t Gramma suspecting Vanellope already before I even pointed at Conq?

Currently I´m not having much ideas to move forward, would not be very great if really the pawns were mafia and only 3 townies had died so far.

I

Indigo

@Indigo But wasn´t Gramma suspecting Vanellope already before I even pointed at Conq?
He was

but it really didn't matter who was his target, it's the way he kept focusing on wanting to lynch Rhea even after Rhea's debacle with the Host and ConquistadoR's reactions that were so bad, he kept saying that ConquistadoR's reactions were bad, but that he understood those reactions and that he would be inclined to change his vote to ConquistadoR, but i don't think he ever did

Town Lean
Indigo's book store
Rosebelle-town leader
Noelle-
Umbrella chan
Pot of Goblin G0ld
Reloaded memes
day 1 lynch meme, i liked her intro reminded me when she town with her intro.
Joy of christmas-i liked her when came back and catch up past day phase ended.
Sellacoin-hmmmmmm
Monochad
Rejchad

not played with some these player, i only recall rej chad,Noelle,Rosebelle Chan, Sellacoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.