Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 vote count 1

AL sama

Red Haired
J

Joygirl1

Something seems not right but I´m not able to figure it out yet :kayneshrug:

Which players here are most likely to take the inactives first? Can´t be both killshots coming from the same faction though. Any ideas? :choppawhat:

Something seems not right but I´m not able to figure it out yet :kayneshrug:

Which players here are most likely to take the inactives first? Can´t be both killshots coming from the same faction though. Any ideas? :choppawhat:
Sallu is sus. Set up a somewhat bs excuse for not lynching an inactive before.

Who started the inactive lynch thing?

J

Joygirl1

By ISOing Xlaw´s posts I notice he was saying that he thinks between Gramm and Juliet would be one scum (leaning more on Gram), maybe that was the reason he was killed?

Watson and Xlaw dying at night and what makes it even more convenient is they are the lowest posters. AL doesn't like low posters and I can see a stunt being pulled off by AL on killing the low posters.

Vote Lynch AL Sama

J

Joygirl1

Do you think that both kills could have come from mafia by them using something like a double-action oneshot or similar? It looks too much of a coincidence to me that two different factions or vigs would take out both of the players with the lowest posts. This makes the scenario of it really just being white town vig and black town vig shooting blindly around more unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.