9 @MonochromeYoru
10 @Vanellope Lhea
11 @Juliet
12 @Kurozumi Seven7
13 @Sallucion
14 @Mr. Reloaded
16 @Grammaton
18 @Joygirl

I mean, he entered the thread trying to justify a kill on Xlaw. I'm like 99% sure he was the one who killed him. Question is just if he's scum or Town who killed him.
You are so damn wrong. I didn't try to justify the kill, it was just to stir up a discussion here. It aint that simple? Why would I do such a suspicious thing soon after I kill him? I'd take a back seat for sometime and then stir up things. So either you are the scum and targeting me for your benefit or if you aren't you are taking a big L. So vote me as you like. I have got nothing to lose. This game would end fast as f if I were the scum. Y'all are far more experienced.

you know how we could test this out?

vote for a dead player and see if that counts

if it doesn't, says it's invalid or something, then that means AL sama is an actual valid lynch target

i'm gonna try this

Vote Lynch ConquistadoR
It got got counted..

vote count
AL sama = 5 votes
big al's = 1 vote
as lama = 1 vote
ConquistadoR = 1 vote
salllu = 1 vote
lhea = 1 vote

:pepebuggy:

@Flower @Juliet Rosebelle chan and Noelle dear, are we keeping vote on big Al's? looks like he including every vote. even dead con man.

:few:

unless he controls the dead.... damn i am never playing role madness game with no claims next time. :gonope:

@Flower @Juliet Rosebelle chan and Noelle dear, are we keeping vote on big Al's? looks like he including every vote. even dead con man.

:few:

unless he controls the dead.... damn i am never playing role madness game with no claims next time. :gonope:
It looked like AL is messing around with the vote counts since he put his name 3 times on the vote count with different spelling. AL looks so shady in this game and he's even talking in the thread like what he did at the bastard game where the players lynched him.

It looked like AL is messing around with the vote counts since he put his name 3 times on the vote count with different spelling. AL looks so shady in this game and he's even talking in the thread like what he did at the bastard game where the players lynched him.
So it's still possibility he can be voted.

also good points on him killing low poster, plus talking in thread is usually player thing....:sus:

So it's still possibility he can be voted.

also good points on him killing low poster, plus talking in thread is usually player thing....:sus:
Only thing that worries me about voting AL is in the bastard game he reversed the players night actions. Like for example a protect role became a killing role and to get rid of AL the players had to lynch him 2 times. The players never figured it out and they only lynched him once.

Only thing that worries me about voting AL is in the bastard game he reversed the players night actions. Like for example a protect role became a killing role and to get rid of AL the players had to lynch him 2 times. The players never figured it out and they only lynched him once.
lmao Al

:rolaugh:

so we will only know if it shows up end phase wu who got lynched.....:pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.