[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played many games yes, but never have I played a setup like this. I dont think I've ever played an AL game at all lol.

I don't really have anyone who I really read as scum. But knowing we lynch poeple based of nothing, I would for either KS7 or Kerk.
if you think I am the scum, this game wouldnt last beyond Day 2 because how does a newbie scum last long? I should be the one everyone should save early if they're towns.

Did Al edit the sign up or the initial post of this game?

I feel like it had the "majority uninformed" thing before, and now it isn't here, in neither of those posts

because a line like that would imply the existence of scum team

without that, and the deaths so far, the only conclusion we can end up coming to is that it's only White vs Black kingdoms
This is such a mess lol.

@ everyone if there is a scum team, there are bound to be invest abilities in the game to find them. If you have such abilities, you can confirm the existence of a scum team. Would be nice if you helped us out a little (though don‘t claim, naturally).

J

Joygirl1

That´s all you have to participate?

I was trying to make progress yesterday but then everyone was just going to lynch the host :kayneshrug:

To make it short: Two different killers on Xlaw and Watson are both killed by the same (via double-action oneshot or something similar)?

White side vig and black side vig? But what would happen if one the vigs would die? One side would lose their ability to kill at night, having an immense advantage from that moment on if it really was just White vs. Black War. So there has to be some kind of mafia faction in the game if I´m right.

I don´t like how Pero´s idea of it being the pawns rising up against the kindoms was dismissed by some players btw.

This is such a mess lol.

@ everyone if there is a scum team, there are bound to be invest abilities in the game to find them. If you have such abilities, you can confirm the existence of a scum team. Would be nice if you helped us out a little (though don‘t claim, naturally).
Is it a general norm that two get killed everyday?

J

Joygirl1

Ah damn, made a posting mistake and can´t edit, it was meant to be "Two different killers on Xlaw and Watson OR both killed by the same...", not "are".

Not realy no, and...

This wasn't my reasoning at all, this is how we first started looking at ConquistadoR, but after that what really made him look scummy was his reactions, he was just lashing out emotionally and not trying anything else, and also the amount of resistance his lynch was getting from a few players like you

ConquistadoR had done nothing to deserve that amount of fierce defense, unless you guys had more information than we did

but you kept ignoring those reasonings and focusing only on the liking / few poster thing

that was the just the thing that made us pay attention to you two in the first place
Yeah, so you agree that I never defended him.
I've never made a defensive post about conq after he posted. I mean, I wasnt even home till EoD. My full post was about my experience with Conq whenever he doesnt post or is inactive for full phase.

If I did defend Conq after he made several post and his 'reactions' then please show me those posts. If you can't find any, then what you are saying isn't true.

That´s all you have to participate?

I was trying to make progress yesterday but then everyone was just going to lynch the host :kayneshrug:

To make it short: Two different killers on Xlaw and Watson are both killed by the same (via double-action oneshot or something similar)?

White side vig and black side vig? But what would happen if one the vigs would die? One side would lose their ability to kill at night, having an immense advantage from that moment on if it really was just White vs. Black War. So there has to be some kind of mafia faction in the game if I´m right.

I don´t like how Pero´s idea of it being the pawns rising up against the kindoms was dismissed by some players btw.
Nah he voted to lynch me without reason twice in a row too. Too sussy baka of him imo.

J

Joygirl1

@Sallucion The big question however is why you were saying that we could as well lynch you instead of Conq, why would you say something like that on day 1? Maybe you didn´t like the reasoning but you couldn´t know if he´d flip town or maf (or indie) at this point.

I

Indigo

WAIT

what if our objective is peace? either by one Kingdom winning the war, or both Kingdoms stop killing each other?

peace is vanishing as time goes by

all kingdoms are on high alert expecting an all out war

a gentle breeze blows through as the curtain raises of our story
This line implies that both Kingdoms, White and Black are expecting a war, after all all of us are in a Mafia game and we expect a war between town and scum

So because we're expecting that, then the war can break out

traitor traitor traitor

all kingdom came to an agreement to banish the traitor from the face of the earth
This line says that both Kingdom's came to an agreement to banish a "traitor", that was our lynch vote, but because we're all expecting a war, we all expect there to be a traitor, as we all expect there to be a scum team right now

enemy attack enemy attack

a war finally broke out

who will come out victorious?? let us see
So, at night, vigi shots from both Kingdoms went off and killed members of each Kingdom, starting out a war

If we assume there's no scum team, i have two theories here:

These two vig shots were actually automatic by the host, notice how it kills exactly two people and one of each kingdom

If lynch Al or refuse to keep lynching / killing ourselves

we can stop the war

These were just two vig shots by players who by luck killed a member of the other kingdom, or killed members from their own kingdom lmao

but, the idea here would be for the killers of each kingdom to stop so we can stop the war

or they keep shooting and maybe end the war by deleting the enemy team

I'm just going crazy here, what do you think?

WAIT

what if our objective is peace? either by one Kingdom winning the war, or both Kingdoms stop killing each other?

This line implies that both Kingdoms, White and Black are expecting a war, after all all of us are in a Mafia game and we expect a war between town and scum

This line says that both Kingdom's came to an agreement to banish a "traitor", that was our lynch vote, but because we're all expecting a war, we all expect there to be a traitor, as we all expect there to be a scum team right now

So, at night, vigi shots from both Kingdoms went off and killed members of each Kingdom, starting out a war

These two vig shots were actually automatic by the host, notice how it kills exactly two people and one of each kingdom

we can stop the war

These were just two vig shots by players who by luck killed a member of the other kingdom, or killed members from their own kingdom lmao

but, the idea here would be for the killers of each kingdom to stop so we can stop the war

I don't think its as easy as one vs one but its probable since one each from either team have died.

I

Indigo

@Indigo So AL made us lynch and kill each other for nothing? That´s something Junko would do :chopoff:
The automatic both two vig shots from Al make even more sense when you think about it like this:

The two lowest posters players got killed

and each one of them were from a different Kingdom

It almost feels like an automatic kill from the game

and like you said, if players are the ones that decided to kill them, if one Kingdom was to lose their vigilant, the other would have an insane huge advantage over the other, it wouldn't be fair at all

WAIT

we can stop the war

I mean, we can try just lynching Al and then no lynching and sending no actions forever. If everyone who is Town (as in an uninformed role) agrees to it, we can technically find out if there‘s a scum team. If there‘s a kill, then there‘s scum. If not, then it‘s just Black vs White.

@Sallucion The big question however is why you were saying that we could as well lynch you instead of Conq, why would you say something like that on day 1? Maybe you didn´t like the reasoning but you couldn´t know if he´d flip town or maf (or indie) at this point.
I mentioned multiple times to take it with a grain of salt.
Why? Because I've been lynched multiple times for being the more 'inactive' one. So I already have experience with this.
Reading post where players are talking and discussing to lynch the most inactive player made me cry already. I knew it had to be me because I had a busy schedule for DP1, so I made that post with a grain of salt. And I can agree it looked bad at first after I wrote the conq stuff.

That post had nothing to do with Conq.

If you have an invest ability or other abilities, you can use them.
If you have a kill you abstain if you‘re not part of a scum team.
Scums don‘t have the luxury to abstain and I think Al made faction kills mandatory anyway, so if there‘s a kill, it confirms the existence of a scum team.

We could try this.

J

Joygirl1

I mean, we can try just lynching Al and then no lynching and sending no actions forever. If everyone who is Town (as in an uninformed role) agrees to it, we can technically find out if there‘s a scum team. If there‘s a kill, then there‘s scum. If not, then it‘s just Black vs White.
You think everyone would just agree with that plan? Even when somehow everyone in the thread would say that they would be fine with that, I bet someone would still secretly send an action :king:

Status
Not open for further replies.