[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can‘t blame people for thinking you‘re a killer when the first thing you do after the night is to name reasons for why the kill was good :okay:. If you‘re not the killer, then who do you think did the killing? Let‘s start with this.
I just asked who could've killed Xlaw not why Xlaw was killed with the intent on knowing y'all thought process but it seemed to backfire. :josad: I currently have no idea why they were killed other than that they were pretty inactive and whoever does the kill doesn't leave any question over his\her actions. But I remember Grammaton asking me to not vote against Conquist and vote against Lhea instead and Sallu supporting Conquist so they too can be the ones. I have doubt on Seven too since he votes against me just because I support his rival club. :kobeha:

I can't argue to the point I hadnt read the last x amount of pages.
On the other hand. People voting me are also not putting any effort in understanding.

You're voting me up for 'defending' Conq right?

The point is, Conq was being voted for liking posts and not posting.
Because of this I shared my recent experience with Conq and him being quiet. I have seen him doing this before, where he won as Jester. I also said to feel free to lynch him, but I am not taking the bait.
This was at the point where Conq didn't make a single post.

Later I pointed out the wagon on Conq is wrong if all you lynch him for is liking posts, when in reality he only liked the opening posts, and disappeared after. To me, your reason to lynch him was wrong.

Juliet made a perfectly clear post with what I meant by my post:

If you're still bothered by my post about being the lowest poster, I already said to take that with a grain of salt.
Why? Because I have been lynched multiple times by being one of the more inactive players.

A Lynch on me is another waste of a lynch, and none of the Sallu voters have showed me a solid case against me. Only 1 person replied and this was the reason:

I can't defend myself against a 'random' lynch only by telling you all that you make a huge mistake to go for me.
Well, then let me ask this. What do you think about the setup? And who are your scum reads?

I

Indigo

I can't argue to the point I hadnt read the last x amount of pages.
On the other hand. People voting me are also not putting any effort in understanding.

You're voting me up for 'defending' Conq right?

The point is, Conq was being voted for liking posts and not posting.
Because of this I shared my recent experience with Conq and him being quiet. I have seen him doing this before, where he won as Jester. I also said to feel free to lynch him, but I am not taking the bait.
This was at the point where Conq didn't make a single post.

Later I pointed out the wagon on Conq is wrong if all you lynch him for is liking posts, when in reality he only liked the opening posts, and disappeared after. To me, your reason to lynch him was wrong.

Juliet made a perfectly clear post with what I meant by my post:

If you're still bothered by my post about being the lowest poster, I already said to take that with a grain of salt.
Why? Because I have been lynched multiple times by being one of the more inactive players.

A Lynch on me is another waste of a lynch, and none of the Sallu voters have showed me a solid case against me. Only 1 person replied and this was the reason:

I can't defend myself against a 'random' lynch only by telling you all that you make a huge mistake to go for me.
My biggest problem isn't you just defending ConquistadoR

but the fact that you said we should lynch you instead of him

This makes no sense for a townie player who is also trying to solve the game

I just asked who could've killed Xlaw not why Xlaw was killed with the intent on knowing y'all thought process but it seemed to backfire. :josad: I currently have no idea why they were killed other than that they were pretty inactive and whoever does the kill doesn't leave any question over his\her actions. But I remember Grammaton asking me to not vote against Conquist and vote against Lhea instead and Sallu supporting Conquist so they too can be the ones. I have doubt on Seven too since he votes against me just because I support his rival club. :kobeha:
I see. If you had to lynch now, let‘s say now is the end of day and you have to decide on a single person, who would you vote rn?

Well, then let me ask this. What do you think about the setup? And who are your scum reads?
I've never been in a setup like this.
So far it can be: Black side vs White side. The only flips we have are left side, but that also means we should right sides. This can also mean we can have: Black left vs White left vs White right vs Black right sides (This one makes less sense to me).

I have a hard time reading players this game, because we don't have a solid idea what we are searching for. As White do you have to take out all the Black players. And as Black, do you have to take out all the White players to win the game? Or is there something else hidden in this game?

I would go after the players who blindly follow Indigo on my wagon :p

I've never been in a setup like this.
So far it can be: Black side vs White side. The only flips we have are left side, but that also means we should right sides. This can also mean we can have: Black left vs White left vs White right vs Black right sides (This one makes less sense to me).

I have a hard time reading players this game, because we don't have a solid idea what we are searching for. As White do you have to take out all the Black players. And as Black, do you have to take out all the White players to win the game? Or is there something else hidden in this game?

I would go after the players who blindly follow Indigo on my wagon :p
Tfw you played many games, but now are lost af :suresure:.

Nah, but fr, who would you vote for rn if it was EoD?

I

Indigo

I think I've explained this pretty well in my post there.
Not realy no, and...

This wasn't my reasoning at all, this is how we first started looking at ConquistadoR, but after that what really made him look scummy was his reactions, he was just lashing out emotionally and not trying anything else, and also the amount of resistance his lynch was getting from a few players like you

ConquistadoR had done nothing to deserve that amount of fierce defense, unless you guys had more information than we did

but you kept ignoring those reasonings and focusing only on the liking / few poster thing

that was the just the thing that made us pay attention to you two in the first place

Tfw you played many games, but now are lost af :suresure:.

Nah, but fr, who would you vote for rn if it was EoD?
I played many games yes, but never have I played a setup like this. I dont think I've ever played an AL game at all lol.

I don't really have anyone who I really read as scum. But knowing we lynch poeple based of nothing, I would for either KS7 or Kerk.

I

Indigo

Did Al edit the sign up or the initial post of this game?

I feel like it had the "majority uninformed" thing before, and now it isn't here, in neither of those posts

because a line like that would imply the existence of scum team

without that, and the deaths so far, the only conclusion we can end up coming to is that it's only White vs Black kingdoms

Status
Not open for further replies.