G

Gorosei Informer

just do like me. Wano doesn't exixt. I can only remember Sanji, Queen and O kiku, the rest doesn't exist.
That actually resonates with me entirely. Literally my 2 favourite characters from Wano there too.

Wano was some not even a fever dream but a fever nightmare, I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to never get so hyped up for it, to not ever let myself build so much anticipation and agonise for half my lifetime to see it.

It's even worse as such a major Zoro and Yonko fan too.

I wish I had Tokis fruit so I can just jump to the future, whenever the fuck OP does actually end too, binge it all, not having to play along to Odas deliberate baiting/mind games/trolling/stalling and have the complete story/package, despite how much of a mess it will be by the end anyway. Like an overstuffed suitcase but so much worse.

One Piece is the most extreme definition of a slow burn I've ever seen, the slowest pacing, the most glacial progress. This is going by how long it has been running without any major hiatuses (as in for a year at least if not longer especially and thus being indefinite hiatuses too) and such.

As I said before on here recently, Oda saying, "you can start reading OP from now" was the fucking most brutal sucker punch/killer blow he ever dealt so far. Its like hes rubbing it in our faces extremely hard and or hes just purposely trying to appeal to new potential readers, so they don't have to read over a 1000 chapters or watch a 1000 episodes or w/e and just say, "its ok to miss most of the race or marathon, just watch the final stretch and thus the highlights too!"

As much as I hated the final arcs of Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail etc and how they ended, at least they didn't drag out their for 25 years and most likely 30 or worse even more by the time they ended!

A quarter of a century telling a story and we're still far from the end too, FML....

I just want to see the end of the journey already, I am so tired of waiting to see the end but "its all about the journey, not the destination" right? Despite Post TS so heavily focusing on the destination (Laugh Tale and the One Piece) too?

If Oda didn't keep making false promises and dragging out the story so blatantly/purposely, I wouldn't be as mad/bitter either.

That actually resonates with me entirely. Literally my 2 favourite characters from Wano there too.

Wano was some not even a fever dream but a fever nightmare, I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to never get so hyped up for it, to not ever let myself build so much anticipation and agonise for half my lifetime to see it.

I wish I had Tokis fruit so I can just jump to the future, whenever the fuck OP does actually end too, binge it all, not having to play along to Odas deliberate baiting/mind games/trolling/stalling and have the complete story/package, despite how much of a mess it will be by the end anyway. Like an overstuffed suitcase but so much worse.

One Piece is the most extreme definition of a slow burn I've ever seen, the slowest pacing, the most glacial progress. This is going by how long it has been running without any major hiatuses (as in for a year at least if not longer especially and thus being indefinite hiatuses too) and such.

As I said before on here recently, Oda saying, "you can start reading OP from now" was the fucking most brutal sucker punch/killer blow he ever dealt so far. Its like hes rubbing it in our faces extremely hard and or hes just purposely trying to appeal to new potential readers, so they don't have to read over a 1000 chapters or watch a 1000 episodes or w/e and just say, "its ok to miss most of the race or marathon, just watch the final stretch and thus the highlights too!"

As much as I hated the final arcs of Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail etc and how they ended, at least they didn't drag out their for 25 years and most likely 30 or worse even more by the time they ended!

A quarter of a century telling a story and we're still far from the end too, FML....

I just want to see the end of the journey already, I am so tired of waiting to see the end but "its all about the journey, not the destination" right? Despite Post TS so heavily focusing on the destination (Laugh Tale and the One Piece) too?

If Oda didn't keep making false promises and dragging out the story so blatantly/purposely, I wouldn't be as mad/bitter either.
bro whats ur WPM, must be 180+ :gokulaugh::josad:

The problem about wano is that was wrong at 365°. Narrative errors like not giving a damn about checkov's gun, bad use of red herrings, inconsistencies, 0 world building, flora and fauna thrown there without an inch of sense, poor art and a lot of thing that i can't resume in few words and all the bad things just starded from the first chapter of wano.