Controversial Brazilian capitol invasion

C

CensoredbyWG

Insurrections are a trend now. We'll soon see it happening in Sweden and Italy too.

Macron almost had to eat shit during the "gilet jaune" protest too.

It makes me think about how fragile the State is. And how a minority can go apeshit
I have a strong conviction that democracy will be gone by 2050 and most countries will be run by an authoritarian government.

C

CensoredbyWG

has this happened before in recent time in brazil
or is it another case of america setting a real bad example
Bolsonaro is nothing more than brazilian version of donald trump, anything that trump supporters did in america, his supporters did in brazil.

Appealing to bigoted old privileged section of the population who want to preserve their lifestyles while putting their neck on minoritiesΒ΄necks disguising this as ''conservatism'' , using religion to manipulate people, claiming the elections are rigged after losing it and last, but no least, raiding an important government building with a strong belief that the country will just lower their heads and accept everything.

Also, cops and military servants are pro bolsonaro so they keep a close eye to all this destruction. Funny enough police always use a LOT of strength and brutality against teachers protesting for better work conditions and higher payments.

C

CensoredbyWG

@Roo What happened in america after the capitol stuff? did things escalate even more or it came back to ''normal''? since right wing brazilians follow suit of the same pack the american ones do, i wonder whatΒ΄s gonna be the next move.
Post automatically merged:

always felt america was so similar to brazil even down to how mixed the countries demographic is.
Brazil is america with all the bad things and none of the good ones.