Chapter 1072 spoilers from Ledon from PirateCuck.com thanks to @BangOO🍅 for translation

- Aokiji has a secret crush on Blackbeard and now they are dating - Coby (Blackbeard’s boyfriend) is jealous and becomes emo femboy.
- Shanks sees Bartolomeow and Barto finds out Luffy looks upto shanks and starts worshipping him("I'll do anything for Luffy Senpai's Senpai") - Shanks faints due to the grossness of Barto's words.

Zoro uses his “4th sword” on Kaku( your name is quite similar to the name of my fourth sword is what Zoro says to him) -

Chopper gets pounded and grilled with teriyaki sauce, his soul escapes and unites with Brook. Now they're called Bropper. Luffy out of excitement to eat goes into gear 5.

Luffy accidently leaks a fart after eating Chopper steak , releases a very big shockwave of black lightening that travels very far and knocks out every Marine on Kizaru's side except him and few Vice admirals. Kizaru looks dazed. Everyone on Egg head is on the verge of dying because there's no Chopper.
In a beautiful double page Bropper arrives-"Dont worry I'll save you all but the girls should let me see their panties-Yohohohoho"
@Admiral Maynard @Warchief Sanji D Goat open the thread.

Chapter 1072 spoilers from Ledon from PirateCuck.com thanks to @BangOO🍅 for translation

- Aokiji has a secret crush on Blackbeard and now they are dating - Coby (Blackbeard’s boyfriend) is jealous and becomes emo femboy.
- Shanks sees Bartolomeow and Barto finds out Luffy looks upto shanks and starts worshipping him("I'll do anything for Luffy Senpai's Senpai") - Shanks faints due to the grossness of Barto's words.

Zoro uses his “4th sword” on Kaku( your name is quite similar to the name of my fourth sword is what Zoro says to him) -

Chopper gets pounded and grilled with teriyaki sauce, his soul escapes and unites with Brook. Now they're called Bropper. Luffy out of excitement to eat goes into gear 5.

Luffy accidently leaks a fart after eating Chopper steak , releases a very big shockwave of black lightening that travels very far and knocks out every Marine on Kizaru's side except him and few Vice admirals. Kizaru looks dazed. Everyone on Egg head is on the verge of dying because there's no Chopper.
In a beautiful double page Bropper arrives-"Dont worry I'll save you all but the girls should let me see their panties-Yohohohoho"

Chapter 1072 leaked panel, thanks to @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

Open.

omg a masterpiece :getnappaed: OPEN THREAD @Playa4321