G

Gorosei Informer

"On his way out Koby snatches a devil fruit power that Blackneard pirates stole by killing Wank Zhi, he got the rare mythical zoan black tortoise, he transforms into a huge mythical turtle acting like Bege's big father where Hibari, Helmeppo, Bogart and fodders enter inside while Garp and Kuzan defend him from attacks, leaving a destroyed beehive behind"
"Wank Zhi" LOL.

That's a really cool idea though. I thought BB might be the black tortoise but that works ironically too, especially ironically against BB too lol.

I'm surprised BB hasnt targeted Capone for his fruit and if Capone will target him or Shanks too to assassinate/dethrone too.

Kurma, (Sanskrit: β€œTortoise”) one of the 10 avatars (incarnations) of the Hindu god Vishnu. In this incarnation Vishnu is associated with the myth of the churning of the ocean of milk.

Kurma is the tortoise diety in Hindu mythology. Adding with the definition of the name coby and what you just posted it all makes sense

"On his way out Koby snatches a devil fruit power that Blackneard pirates stole by killing Wank Zhi, he got the rare mythical zoan black tortoise, he transforms into a huge mythical turtle acting like Bege's big father where Hibari, Helmeppo, Bogart and fodders enter inside while Garp and Kuzan defend him from attacks, leaving a destroyed beehive behind"
Kurma, (Sanskrit: β€œTortoise”) one of the 10 avatars (incarnations) of the Hindu god Vishnu. In this incarnation Vishnu is associated with the myth of the churning of the ocean of milk.

Kurma is the tortoise diety in Hindu mythology. Adding with the definition of the name coby and what you just posted it all makes sense

"Wank Zhi" LOL.

That's a really cool idea though. I thought BB might be the black tortoise but that works ironically too, especially ironically against BB too lol.

I'm surprised BB hasnt targeted Capone for his fruit and if Capone will target him or Shanks too to assassinate/dethrone too.
I think one of his titanic captains already has this fruit, no reason to save it fot Koby to steal it.

One of them should have targeted Foxy