Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Such trolling could be done from scum slot to diffuse situation into a joke. On the other hand, Destroya does not seem to be in real danger yet. But i did not like his "I am so busy" entry and i think self-votes in Mafia are terrible as a matter of policy. Experienced players like Destroya should be better than this.
I don't see a conclusion here. For what it's worth, I don't think the self vote is notable at this stage.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also, I had a character in mind, and all is well, but yesterday the new patch for Final Fantasy XIV came out, and there was a character that just has "Ratchet character" written all over her (look up "Halone the Fury") and I'm a little disappointed I didn't get to base my character off of her.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Also, I had a character in mind, and all is well, but yesterday the new patch for Final Fantasy XIV came out, and there was a character that just has "Ratchet character" written all over her (look up "Halone the Fury") and I'm a little disappointed I didn't get to base my character off of her.
looks like a valkyrie from valkyrie profile

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Better for having you in it, Waifubro. Which reminds me - I will try to get the Valentine's stuff wrote up over the next week.

How are you?
I'm dead curious to see it.

I'm good thanks for asking waifubro. Glad to be playing with you too :smoothy:

Status
Not open for further replies.