Powers & Abilities Did Oden Have KoH?

Pick

• Zoro is the only KoH user, and manifested it in an instant

Votes: 42 87.5%
  • Oden also had it, and Zoro managed to match his best feat within a few days

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
its weird how the powerup is named after enma, i aint gonna debate you
So in other words you have absolutely nothing accounting my post. You have no evidence proving enma can affect other swords.

THe reason Zoro named KoH after enma was because he created it while mastering enma. Nothing less or nothing more.

This is the result of Zoro using all of his haki to enma.

This is KoH before he called it KoH. This is where it came from.

Oden used Enma at 10 years old :risiup:Zoro almost died at 21.

Just accept Oden was a top tier character. And a goat in terms of haki even when he was only a child.

Zoro will surpass him only against Shiliew. Or during the fight against Mihawk.
I don't know why some of you get off from this scene so much. It just means Oden could use and control to a certain level at 10. Not that he had mastered enma by age 10. There is no haki on the swords.

Zoro could do the same thing, use enma without haki, before he mastered enma.

Zoro is top tier and surpassed Oden. He scarred Kaido with just CoA haki while injuered and weaken, he mastered enma in about 2 weeks and took it to a higher level than Oden.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
So in other words you have absolutely nothing accounting my post. You have no evidence proving enma can affect other swords.

THe reason Zoro named KoH after enma was because he created it while mastering enma. Nothing less or nothing more.

I don't know why some of you get off from this scene so much. It just means Oden could use and control to a certain level at 10. Not that he had mastered enma by age 10. There is no haki on the swords.

Zoro could do the same thing, use enma without haki, before he mastered enma.

Zoro is top tier and surpassed Oden. He scarred Kaido with just CoA haki while injuered and weaken, he mastered enma in about 2 weeks and took it to a higher level than Oden.

Your post doesn't counter anything I said or prove me wrong. I've already explained Zoro name the technique after enma.

Just because he name a technique after enma doesn't mean the sword is the one doing the work or he even needs the sword to perform the technique. He has a technique called the flying Dragon blaze. Do you think he needs a dragon to perform that technique? Answer, he doesn't.

Seatonnes

Your post doesn't counter anything I said or prove me wrong. I've already explained Zoro name the technique after enma.

Just because he name a technique after enma doesn't mean the sword is the one doing the work or he even needs the sword to perform the technique. He has a technique called the flying Dragon blaze. Do you think he needs a dragon to perform that technique?

I see you still don't have any facts to counter my post.

Just because he name a technique after enma doesn't mean the sword is the one doing the work or he even needs the sword to perform the technique. He has a technique called the flying Dragon blaze. Do you think he needs a dragon to perform that technique? Answer, he doesn't.

Seatonnes

I see at this point in time you just trolling. Let me know when you have facts to counter my post and then I'll respond back to you.