Top 50 strongest characters alive 2022 Poll - Finals!

Choose the strongest characters of your choice!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk and shanks are not equal

Mihawk > Shanks on every piece of one piece media ever
They have been hyped as rivals since the Baratie and WB speech to Shanks. If Oda will ever make them fight it will be an extreme diff either way.

But anyway what really matters is that Shanks is the role model of Luffy, the Jesus MC Oda loves and put before everything, how can the mentor of Zoro be put before the mentor of Luffy. Anyway time will tell, I could also be wrong but I doubt it (how many times has the mentor of the MC put below somebody who is not the final villain or the MC himself in manga history? It usually doesn't happen).

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Fair point Ig
Anyway, even still, I don't think Akainu is in the Top 10. For now I'm voting Mihawk.
Akainu is clearly top 5 let alone 10
Post automatically merged:

They have been hyped as rivals since the Baratie and WB speech to Shanks. If Oda will ever make them fight it will be an extreme diff either way.

But anyway what really matters is that Shanks is the role model of Luffy, the Jesus MC Oda loves and put before everything, how can the mentor of Zoro be put before the mentor of Luffy. Anyway time will tell, I could also be wrong but I doubt it (how many times has the mentor of the MC put below somebody who is not the final villain or the MC himself in manga history? It usually doesn't happen).
They are rivals who don't fight because Shanks lost an arm so can't even do what he used to which was draw vs mihawk

Mihawk is the wss not shanks
Mihawks sword skills are even superior to shanks
Mihawk is waiting for a swordsman stronget than Shanks to fight

Luffys mentor is Ray

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yamato, POSSIBLY
High/Extreme diff.
Luffy definitely, if he goes all out it's a low diff
Zoro possibly, but high/extreme diff
BM all out, low diff
BB... I'm not sure about him right now. If he's really Emperor level he'll low/mid diff Akainu.
Yamato
No chance
Luffy in the future will fight akainu
No chance
Zoro
No chance
Meme gets stomped by akainu

Bb has shown me nothing that he can beat akainu

Yamato
No chance
Luffy in the future will fight akainu
No chance
Zoro
No chance
Meme gets stomped by akainu

Bb has shown me nothing that he can beat akainu

A Logia with Advanced Armament clapping someone with a Mythical Zoan and AdvCoC, and another Mythical Zoan with all types of Advanced Haki? Wake up little homie, it ain't happening.
BB is the most likely one for him to win against.

How the hell Teach and Dragon went so far.

Teach is gangbang Law and having a hard time.

Dragon doesn't have feats or portrayal. Dragon only feat is against Smoker and he didn't even beated Smoker.

I have yet to read a single manga where the main character’s father was the most powerful character in the story for the record lol. No idea why you think this applies to OP.
I think Hohenheim (whatever his name was) the brothers' father in FMA was the strongest outside of Father. Mostly it ends up that the MCs end up overtaking their parents. But you are right, it is one of those things that can be added but can't be the sole reason.

The race is heating up now.
Post automatically merged:

The poll is very accurate at this moment Mihawk > Shanks > Akainu > Dragon > BB.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I have yet to read a single manga where the main character’s father was the most powerful character in the story for the record lol. No idea why you think this applies to OP.
I don’t think he is the strongest ever at all and I agree

I have Kaido above him
Rogerbeard were stronger

BB/Luffy will be stronger etc

But we can agree that almost all MC father We’re beasts and among the strongest ever.

So currently when the power ladder is moving, the young are getting stronger and the old are dead or weaker : yeah Dragon has a solid chance to be CURRENTLY the strongest.

But he will be surpassed real soon

Status
Not open for further replies.