Top 50 strongest characters alive 2022 Poll - Finals!

Choose the strongest characters of your choice!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toss up for me btw Shanks and Akainu (i.e. have both on the same level) but lean more towards Shanks coz of his Haki proficiency.
Seeing how Oda continuously hypes up this man's Haki, I will not be surprised if he's almost as proficient as or even as proficient as Roger was in Haki. According to Kaido, Haki reigns supreme (i.e. Don't think we know exactly why as of yet) so Shanks gets my vote regardless ^^

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Chadmiral Summoning Jutsu

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @ZenZu @MarineHQ @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Akainu @EmperorKinyagi @SakazOuki @SakazukiTheFist @Trueprodigy @King7 @Admiral Borsalino"Kizaru" @Admiral Mou Bu @AdmiralBetterr777 @The Buddha @kurwa @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi

Good morrow my friends, weโ€™ve got some Pirate dreams to destroy

Also @Veku , I assume alt account votes will not count on this poll? I know how many Pirate fans love to cheat lol. Shanks already has 2 user votes with 0 posts and 0 likes lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I will try to keep that in check and take a look at it, once the poll is decided.
I'm not a mod/admin tho, so can't really check their ips :kriwhat:
Unless theyโ€™re a well known 0 posts 0 likes poster like @Reddot4 or that one Mihawk guy, they are alts and should be disqualified. Lol

Really you should need like 100 posts minimum to be counted

Chadmiral Summoning Jutsu

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @ZenZu @MarineHQ @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Akainu @EmperorKinyagi @SakazOuki @SakazukiTheFist @Trueprodigy @King7 @Admiral Borsalino"Kizaru" @Admiral Mou Bu @AdmiralBetterr777 @The Buddha @kurwa @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi

Good morrow my friends, weโ€™ve got some Pirate dreams to destroy

Also @Veku , I assume alt account votes will not count on this poll? I know how many Pirate fans love to cheat lol. Shanks already has 2 user votes with 0 posts and 0 likes lol.
Shanks fans cheating ?
Consider me shocked
:milaugh:

Anyways, Papazuki is taking this to the HQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.