Top 50 strongest characters alive 2022 Poll - Finals!

Choose the strongest characters of your choice!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
Damn, Lihawk boys are so insecure about Shanks being > Mihawk that they feel compelled to search through the profiles of everyone who votes for Shanks lol
I didn't even vote for Mihawk :suresure: Shanks fans are so insecure they have to make alts to pump his numbers

Of course, I would like to see the real results

Respect to Mihawk but it’s Sakazuki season. The mere yonko aren’t even in the conversation.

One is WSS, the other dominated and destroyed the WSM

One thought that the “distance” between him and the WSM was “rather small,” the other told the WSM point blank that he came to his funeral

One was the strongest of the WG’s Shichibukai, the other the strongest of the WG’s ultimate attack force

One struggled against Vista, the other treated him like a fly (mosquitoes actually do damage)

One did mountain-scale damage, the other permanently altered the climate of an island

One got replaced by a child robot, the other leads the military arm and public face of the WG

Mihawk is all right, but there’s only one king of feats.

:akasalt:
"dominated and detroyed the WSM" you mean an old version of him who was having heart attacks when he tried to use Haki and yet still 3 shot Akainu? get off his dick bro
dragon is the current goat
(Don’t counting Imu or other hidden top tiers)

Narratively it makes the most sense :

- MC father
- son of Garp
- Sabo mentor (Luffy bro)
- leader of the RA opposing directly to the WG (the main enemy of the story).
- The RA will be one of the main force (with the SH) during the last arc
- COC hype
- COA hype
- DF hype
- martial artist hype
- Most dangerous criminal
- etc

For now he is leading in the narrative board
Actually I agree with this. Am I able to change my vote to Dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.