Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't intended to defend Dest at all, hence my contention with Melkor is his poorly thought out suspicion. Though yes I suppose you could argue it serves as a soft defence. I don't really think it's comparable to you saying "well he is in lots of games now so suspecting him for that is lazy", mind.
lazy... if it's a scum tactic/someone that says this is scum

so perhaps i should say this may just be a preference and bias with certain plays, because it's uninventive
and our opinions will differ on that

it's also uninventive if dest is going to just coast this game if he rolls scum because it's convenient
although i can tell ekko and dest's hearts are super committed to the other game atm. you should and can press me if you feel im getting too lenient or comfy with their presence. may be a subconscious thing on me end, since i already feel less paranoid about you too

"im busy with 3 games" is more believable a genuine claim for me but the tricky thing is it can be applied vice versa lol

There will be plenty on the way
:myman:

Ratchet and Prof claimed to be Millers

Prof claimed first then Ratchet after

Though with Fuji using 2+ Millers before it's likely they're claims are currently legit
Thanks for the little summary. The only game I remember Fuji using two millers was the Alabasta Arc game and that other Fuji game where we submitted a character I remember someone fake claimed miller.

I don't know how you missed my posts when you quoted Melkor responding to me - so you must have at least been following the conversation to an extent. When I think of thread entrance, I think of what people do in their first portion of the game - mine was to get to brass tacks.
I was reading the thread, saw your first post, quoted it, kept reading, saw your post about Melkor.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So from my understanding, a miller is someone who returns result as scum when checked, even though they are town. Is that correct?
Yes. Depending on the host, it could affect multiple forms of investigation and, more explicitly, it reverses the sanity of investigative roles that target them. By default, a Cop is considered "Sane". Town result in Innocent, Scum in Guilty. So when it targets a Miller, it becomes Insane, Town become Guilty, and Scum (with the scum-aligned version of Miller) becomes Innocent.

I don't know how you missed my posts when you quoted Melkor responding to me - so you must have at least been following the conversation to an extent. When I think of thread entrance, I think of what people do in their first portion of the game - mine was to get to brass tacks.
I was reading the thread, saw your first post, quoted it, kept reading, saw your post about Melkor.

Status
Not open for further replies.