Status
Not open for further replies.
Early leans:

Town - Ratchet, you, Pot

Those are mostly just tone + Ratchet also being a miller just makes sense to me, as well as his responses when we talk about it.

FOS/Scum - Al & TAC

Al with his initial side commentary asking what the Dest/LM thing was about (it wasn’t like he should have missed it with that few of pages, so looks more like possible asking questions just to post) + making a comment about hoping I won’t repeat last game when that doesn’t actually make sense ping’d me (could just be a pure joke but shows a lack thinking)

TAC is somewhat omgus fos but him just throwing a vote on me bc me and Ratchet both claimed millers and then he’s yet to move it, further talk about it since I’ve been here, or argue with anyone that’s pointed out multiple millers are not unusual, or anything pings me. I vaguely remember me and TAC getting into it in another game (can’t remember the game) over a similar situation where I thought he had a weak/lazy vote on me and didn’t actually care to solve & he was town. So weak FOS but it’s there.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Early leans:

Town - Ratchet, you, Pot

Those are mostly just tone + Ratchet also being a miller just makes sense to me, as well as his responses when we talk about it.

FOS/Scum - Al & TAC

Al with his initial side commentary asking what the Dest/LM thing was about (it wasn’t like he should have missed it with that few of pages, so looks more like possible asking questions just to post) + making a comment about hoping I won’t repeat last game when that doesn’t actually make sense ping’d me (could just be a pure joke but shows a lack thinking)

TAC is somewhat omgus fos but him just throwing a vote on me bc me and Ratchet both claimed millers and then he’s yet to move it, further talk about it since I’ve been here, or argue with anyone that’s pointed out multiple millers are not unusual, or anything pings me. I vaguely remember me and TAC getting into it in another game (can’t remember the game) over a similar situation where I thought he had a weak/lazy vote on me and didn’t actually care to solve & he was town. So weak FOS but it’s there.
My vote is on Melkor

Status
Not open for further replies.