Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It says guilty, and then Fuji tacked on the lie detect part. I assume it's anything that can clear or prove my alignment, so trackers/watchers should work.
i dont think ive seen u claim miller before. when u were one in arcane game u didnt claim it but that one punished u if u claim so idk if its out of character for u to claim miller or not lol

I’m predicting everyone went with OP swordsman or logias

Should've simply gone with half-giant half lunarian logia haki master tbh. I didn't think that through xd

"Wasn't"? Aren't abilities still locked?

I made myself the reincarnation of Ace, I expect to get fisted by some admiral fan here :akaman:
I thought I was weak and this man's chosen to be a donut.

It says guilty, and then Fuji tacked on the lie detect part. I assume it's anything that can clear or prove my alignment, so trackers/watchers should work.
Welp, i hoped for something like "you will appear as member of XXX mafia" or something. You know, little bit of TMI to share.

i dont think ive seen u claim miller before. when u were one in arcane game u didnt claim it but that one punished u if u claim so idk if its out of character for u to claim miller or not lol
Miller fake claims are like Indie fake claims. I don't see Ratchet doing this as scum. The most he did was claim a claim restriction in Weebs as scum.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
There was a game in AB (Final Fantasy 15 Mafia) that you subbed into where I didn't claim it, but I had negative effects on that. Same with another AB game by the same host, a Members Mafia. But you know my stance on this stuff, so I'm sure you already know what is or isn't in character for me in this scenario.

I don’t advocated wasting one on me to begin with, but I would think you could lie detect me saying “My username is Dr_Professor83” and it would probably come back a lie if I understand things right. But that would be dumb when you can lie detect something to actually possibly catch scum (rather than confirming someone). Would be suboptimal use of a lie detect ability to me.
Nvm, this would come back true. Only things that would solve my alignment come back false.

Emil

Certified Memelord
There was a game in AB (Final Fantasy 15 Mafia) that you subbed into where I didn't claim it, but I had negative effects on that. Same with another AB game by the same host, a Members Mafia. But you know my stance on this stuff, so I'm sure you already know what is or isn't in character for me in this scenario.
i think its probably genuine because u wudnt fake claim it to fool us for a 38 player game and ruin any chance of doing this again for eons to come

Status
Not open for further replies.