in

story
once upon a time a certain lawyer filed a case against murderous furry

however that furry killed the poor lawyer

the poor soul came back as a vengeful ghost

he killed the furry and brought just justice to the world

the end
lmao best story

Flower, why are you free from using Naomi's avy?

:lusalty:

Can i change too?
you will be true chad if keep it on till it expires

scum flower. un chad

Emil

Certified Memelord
That we do. So why are you asking me about it and bringing up your Arcane game if you're already aware of what I'm going to say?
first time seeing u do it

btw have u talked about the reactions u got from the ppl who didnt discuss prof's initial claim / prof not outright claiming miller until u came out with it?

To be honest, I first wanted to go the Serial Killer route in the Waifu game, but then decided against it because I had Ratchet chosen as my pet and didn't want to put him or any other player for that matter, in a bad spot in case I messed up and he gets converted. But you will never find me claiming neutral Indie as the SK again.

i'm hoping somebody finds the One Piece

i want to see what happens
be one piece of garbage.

Imagine choosing to be a Pirate at all. Embarrassing.
BBBhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nvm, i'm gonna keep Naomi's avy

it's not that long anyway

i understand Flower wanting to be free from the World Cup one and not getting into another one right away
:sweat::amazing::amazing:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Which anime are they from? I know their names but can't place them.
Classroom of the Elite.
first time seeing u do it

btw have u talked about the reactions u got from the ppl who didnt discuss prof's initial claim / prof not outright claiming miller until u came out with it?
I've talked about there being no reaction to Prof's initial hint, yes. Apparently it was simply missed. I have no issue with Prof not outright claiming it, I buy his explanation that he was not really meant to. I haven't received any warning, which is a bit strange, but could be due to overall role. He has been able to talk about it since quite openly so I'm guessing Fuji simply relaxed it. I am interested in players who are trying to discredit the claims out of hand though, noting TAC and potentially you.

Status
Not open for further replies.