Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I have kept my vote on him, so it is self evident i found his behaviour suss. It is not like i am super convinced on him being scum, which should be obvious at this early stage.

Your position is neutral for me.
Fair enough, but it feels like you are being difficult to work with. Neutral - really? I've dismissed behaviour you deem scummy as nothing without really reasoning it out, and you have no actual thoughts on that?

Fair enough, but it feels like you are being difficult to work with. Neutral - really? I've dismissed behaviour you deem scummy as nothing without really reasoning it out, and you have no actual thoughts on that?
I could see how you can perceive Destroya as joking and have different opinion on his behaviour. Though it seems an easy position and i am hardly impressed. But not enough to form an opinion on you.

As mentioned, i find self votes really annoying in mafia and they are almost worth policy lynch to me, i expressed this position in previous game we played (Hxh game).

Ratchet

I could see how you can perceive Destroya as joking and have different opinion on his behaviour. Though it seems an easy position and i am hardly impressed. But not enough to form an opinion on you.
It's an easy impression and you're not impressed, but you have no opinion? What's the issue, Melkor?

I do understand why you would consider it policy lynch worthy. However, that would generally be because it's a form of game throwing (though not banned, because there are tactics to it) - you can't really argue that it is being employed here to game throw. So your policy position seems pretty disingenuous to me. Consider this strike 2.

AL sama

Red Haired

Welcome to the Mangaka Showcase! Try your luck and join this tournament by quoting this post and telling a short story of about a few lines and a winner will be choosen!
in

story
once upon a time a certain lawyer filed a case against murderous furry

however that furry killed the poor lawyer

the poor soul came back as a vengeful ghost

he killed the furry and brought just justice to the world

the end

My questioning of Melkor has done more scum hunting than anything else has, yes. Is there a reason you're jumping at one post?
Was that not your entrance into the game? Complaining that in a SRM game that's barely started, there's nothing so far? I didn't see your post questioning Melkor but my response to you was more tongue in cheek and saying 'don't be an ass Ratchet'.

As mentioned, i find self votes really annoying in mafia and they are almost worth policy lynch to me, i expressed this position in previous game we played (Hxh game).
So what's my scum motivation for self voting? You think you spooked me so badly that I had to joke off your pressure? You think that I should be a policy lynch? Those are interesting thought processes for sure.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Life is good brother! This New Year has me actually thinking about getting into code for real to further my career and shit.

Hope it's been a good one for you so far.

also impossible I was dead xD

Unless it was a corpse puppet
It's been good too so far.

You didn't need to be alive to win and Town lost xD

Ratchet

Was that not your entrance into the game? Complaining that in a SRM game that's barely started, there's nothing so far? I didn't see your post questioning Melkor but my response to you was more tongue in cheek and saying 'don't be an ass Ratchet'.
I don't know how you missed my posts when you quoted Melkor responding to me - so you must have at least been following the conversation to an extent. When I think of thread entrance, I think of what people do in their first portion of the game - mine was to get to brass tacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.