Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm helping you see that there was no strategy or thinking about the game behind that statement

I just wanted to say to Naomi that she can play her game however she wants, she doesn't need to feel burdened by the events of last game

that's it

:lusnipe:
i voted two black piece, no one joined me.. i would invested juliet the next night.

no worryys

Bhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

prof looks townish I m liking his approach

ratchet so far so good I never fully trust this guy

flower is null

not sure what to make of tac

dest looks ok

indigo hmm looks okish

naomi looking chill always a good sign

lord guy looked a bit pushy so to say

well that['s about it for now
Bhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sweat:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Maybe add a few votes to the Indigo wagon. Pressure is never a bad idea.
I'm down
:sadgrin:

Vote Lynch Indigo

Bhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sweat:
Do you have a post restriction or are ya memeing?
Do you need a doctor? Or I guess a mechanic in your case?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That's just how i talk to you since our first game together Ratchet :rosismile:
Lol, do you think I care? I can only read you based on the information I have. You were gloating about two veterans being wrong, so I'm pointing out that your reaction to the wagon was strange, because it went from that to just nothing. I can assure you Indigo, I do not care even one iota what you think of me as a person, or how high/low you rate my ability/competency at this game.

I

Indigo

Lol, do you think I care? I can only read you based on the information I have. You were gloating about two veterans being wrong, so I'm pointing out that your reaction to the wagon was strange, because it went from that to just nothing. I can assure you Indigo, I do not care even one iota what you think of me as a person, or how high/low you rate my ability/competency at this game.
fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.