Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like you got a good chance of making it. The fact Flowa suspects you is a good thing in my book.

Reads on Mr Melkor?
Melkor is actually going to be watched by me for his earlier comments. I'm decent at reading town Melkor and there's been a few games where town Melkor has sussed town Dest, but I can always see why he might suss me. How he approached me to begin with though doesn't feel like what I'm used to.

I

Indigo

Yeah but why wouldn’t you want them to defend you here if you’re town? (I can get being suspicious of being white knighted but this isn’t that).

I mean it doesn’t make sense to be as scum either bc I’d think you’d welcome any defense you could get (unless you were specifically talking to a teammate to avoid dragging them down with you but surly you wouldn’t do that in the thread lol).

So I’m asking why you’d want to say it in the first place to make sense of it lol.
I already told you Prof

because i wanted to say it lmao

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Melkor is actually going to be watched by me for his earlier comments. I'm decent at reading town Melkor and there's been a few games where town Melkor has sussed town Dest, but I can always see why he might suss me. How he approached me to begin with though doesn't feel like what I'm used to.
That’s really interesting because I did think he was a little off. I’m glad we’re picking up similar reads

I

Indigo

he giving up, told me last game he not even gonna try anymore.. and just submit actions... poor oreki the second got traumatized. even when i had voted two other piece of black/side beside juliet.

Bhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
No no

i'm not giving up at all

i'm playing exactly how i wanted to play and have fun

i wouldn't throw Fuji's work away like that at all

Actions time
I

Indigo

Bro you started with Roger and Whitebeard fighting

that scared the shit outta of me

I

Indigo

The point of elaborating would be to show me something that convinces me this is not the way by way of thought process. Saying you said it just to say it doesn’t help anything.
I'm helping you see that there was no strategy or thinking about the game behind that statement

I just wanted to say to Naomi that she can play her game however she wants, she doesn't need to feel burdened by the events of last game

that's it

:lusnipe:

AL sama

Red Haired
prof looks townish I m liking his approach

ratchet so far so good I never fully trust this guy

flower is null

not sure what to make of tac

dest looks ok

indigo hmm looks okish

naomi looking chill always a good sign

lord guy looked a bit pushy so to say