Status
Not open for further replies.
Works of Art was activated

"Hello, seafarers of the lower realm. The New World is currently ruled by The Alliance !!! If you wish to join us or fight us. Quote this post and answer "join" or "fight". We are looking forward to you nasty little ones!"

Water Prison was used on ???

Five Thousand Brick Fist was used on ???

Shark Barrage was used on ???
Fight.

If I learned anything from these games is that abstaining from quoting sussy WU's is the play. You think you will make it work, but you don't. If this is hostile, option to "fight" probably isn't much better for you either.

If I learned anything from these games is that abstaining from quoting sussy WU's is the play. You think you will make it work, but you don't. If this is hostile, option to "fight" probably isn't much better for you either.
I agree with this. Logically staying away is probably best.

But I’m also not playing to be a coward lol. Going for the fun option.

Yea but that's boring as fuck.
Works of Art was activated

"Hello, seafarers of the lower realm. The New World is currently ruled by The Alliance !!! If you wish to join us or fight us. Quote this post and answer "join" or "fight". We are looking forward to you nasty little ones!"

Water Prison was used on ???

Five Thousand Brick Fist was used on ???

Shark Barrage was used on ???
Fight!
and here I heard this dude only likes little boys.

so what purpose does this kind of role serve if it isn't really an actual probability?
at this point its not a game of luck so why have it at all? or are these kinds of things connected to certain roles that gives a higher chance of gain or loss?

or is it just for spice and optional?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yeah it’s probably a quote the WU for some immunity or something similar to what you had in WoW if I had to guess. But I yolo’d it. I can’t back down from an open challenge.
If it's only to gain immunity it's not that bad.

If it's a negative effect then that's another story lol

Status
Not open for further replies.