Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you thoughts on oreki the second lynch? some god role?

BhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Lol Idk.

Legendary treasure

THE ONE PIECE IS REAL was triggered!

''Do you have what it takes to find it? Gurarara.... I'm sure you do! Try it then! Only those who show the willpower necessary will manage!

Go on and claim it for yourself!

The most active players in the game will run a higher chance of finding this legendary treasure.''

You play ESO? Is it good?
time sink, on break. and yeah got lot stuff in game to do, exploration, story quest have voice actors/housing etc it's fun. it's free to play, but will have bag space issue.

BhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

''Do you have what it takes to find it? Gurarara.... I'm sure you do! Try it then! Only those who show the willpower necessary will manage!

The most active players in the game will run a higher chance of finding this legendary treasure.''

Oh shit time to spam

I got this.

Apollo

The Sol King

rip Rosebelle chan :believe:..sure someone will target highest poster now.

rip Rosebelle chan :believe:..sure someone will target highest poster now.

Let them lol.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Captain Coach is gonna be the Pirate King!
:endthis:

All the spammers (me included) rn:

Let‘s off Ekko, then it‘s ez game.
i like this

:vistalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.